Ronda's mom speaks to TMZ

CocoPuffs

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score

- Ronda is thinking about what she wants to do next
- Ronda's Mom thinks Ronda should retire
- Re-iterates that she doesn't like Edmond

Doesn't say that much, but I get the sense that Ronda is doing OK.

at least she's crying into a pillow stuffed with $3 million this time

lol even her mom hates edmond. The guy is a turd clearly.

Unbelievable how dumb the TMZ interviewer is, acting like 'why should she retire?'

Movies, writing, producing, she's very very smart.

<{nope}>

TMZ fuckboys epitomize dumb, you can actually hear the "DERP" before every question....

both of them will gtfo for good this time,im so happy

Rondas mom didn't even want her to do MMA. Ronda would be a bar tender right now if she listened to her.

She's also the reason Ronda is such a headcase. (But also the reason she's successful so double edged sword I guess)

Lol she is so outspoken.. ronda is not going to like this.

"She is smart and beautiful, let the stupid people get punched in the face, sorry stupid people" - Ronda's Mom telling TMZ

STFU you fucking Elitist fucking bitch.

You just insulted all of MMA fighters/ Boxers, some of which are quite intelligent.....Some of worth more than your so called "Smart people"...I say most MMA Fighters/Boxers are smarter than Ronda from what I seen.

I fucking hate people like her....No wonder Ronda has a huge fucking ego, bitch thinks she is Marilyn Monroe with an Einstein Brain.

Last edited:
what about dat Ronda Rousey money ? She wasn't punched for free though

How about that Ronda Privlige?

IF she looked like Cyborg, was black,etc....She wouldn't get all these roles and get paid..Hell Dana wouldn't like her.

Plenty of MMA fighters/Boxer are smarter than her.

How about that Ronda Privlige?

IF she looked like Cyborg, was black,etc....She wouldn't get all these roles and get paid..Hell Dana wouldn't like her.

Plenty of MMA fighters/Boxer are smarter than her.

oh looky here, somewhere, a snowflake's been triggered

Back