Ronda vs BJ Penn: Give me your excuse

is this really happening...

and i suppose if bj punched her in the face and laid her out we would all be screaming bloody murder.

They might as well have been play fighting.

congrats - you've finally beaten the greats - Shogun, Fedor, BJ and Overeem....Rhonda fans are finally the most annoying of all

Pretty much this. I like RR, she's obviously the best fighter in her division, but just like most cross-divisional matchups, hold your fucking horses. Not only is TS talking about a fight in different weight classes, TS is talking about moving up to fight a god damn legend.

Fuck, why we're at it, maybe Royce Gracie could fight Randy Couture or Jon Jones and win?

Whoa, I just founds out Hoyce is teh womens. Lurn sumthang noo erry dai

ronda vs penn? its about as much as a chance you would have vs me ... Penn TKO 1:32 rd 1

Did Mike Dolce feed BJ this time? We know BJ's not himself when he's hungry.

Judo Olympian can beat a BJJ guy in a Judo match? Who'd have thought.

She can't beat Penn, not even upright Penn.

Maybe high altitude Cain though

Multiple sources have said(Luke Thomas being one) That the second they stopped filming BJ dominated her.

Multiple sources have said(Luke Thomas being one) That the second they stopped filming BJ dominated her.

The same same as knocking out world champions or 220lb men. The ultimate hype job money grab.

Whoa, I just founds out Hoyce is teh womens. Lurn sumthang noo erry dai

I was pointing out that this argument is ridiculous enough without bring the gender issue into it. Plus RR is quite frequently compared to Royce given their single martial art mastery and the comparative level of competition, then factor is them fighting against more modern, well rounded, larger opponents...I didn't think it was that hard to grasp.

If it involves BJ, it doesn't count unlesss it happens at the airport.

There is a longer version, BJ turns it up a little and starts owning ROnda, that part is not usually shown, its the ROnda going 90% against Bj at 50% part.
Do you happen to know where that vid is? I'm always down for a BJ(grappling video).
Not surprised, he'd outgrapple most men his size much less a woman smaller than him.

I'm with you op, let's merge wmma with mma and have everyone fight.

Back