Ronda vs BJ Penn: Give me your excuse

BJ was there that morning to train with AOJ competition class and then Ronda arrived a short time later after the comp class ended.

Ask me how I know that.

I 100% believe RR could beat a ton of untrained fighters. I believe she could be a fair amount of trained fighters. I don't think she could beat many, if any, fully professional fighters (and I'm mainly talking UFC caliber fighters). I 100% believe she could beat BJ fucking Penn unless the stars aligned perfect and God himself cornered her.

Ronda got ragdolled by one of AOJ's top purple belts on the ground. of course, he did it by pulling guard.

Of course Ronda can beat BJ Penn in Judo match.

BJJ/MMA/nogi match? good luck with that.

BJ wasn't motivated.

/thread.

I cant believe TS even tried :)

Can Ronda beat men?
Sure she can just take a walk down town at look at the hipsters or the fatties walking around.
My money would be on Ronda.
Against trained fighters? Not so much.

seeing a highlight video doesn't mean anything, I'm sure you could see highlights of Koshcheck unloading a quick combo on Cain while he was at AKA. How do you think that fight would go? BJ Penn is not just a155lb man vs a 135lb women he won a world championship in jiu jitsu after 3 years of training and was a 155 and 170lb UFC champ and you think Ronda can beat him in grappling cause of a video. You know sometimes people train and cooperate with their partner. BJ was known for tdd and took Jon Fitch down with ease twice and your debating whether a 145 women can outgrapple him. Cheese and rice

seeing a highlight video doesn't mean anything, I'm sure you could see highlights of Koshcheck unloading a quick combo on Cain while he was at AKA. How do you think that fight would go? BJ Penn is not just a155lb man vs a 135lb women he won a world championship in jiu jitsu after 3 years of training and was a 155 and 170lb UFC champ and you think Ronda can beat him in grappling cause of a video. You know sometimes people train and cooperate with their partner. BJ was known for tdd and took Jon Fitch down with ease twice and your debating whether a 145 women can outgrapple him. Cheese and rice

Pretty much this. I like RR, she's obviously the best fighter in her division, but just like most cross-divisional matchups, hold your fucking horses. Not only is TS talking about a fight in different weight classes, TS is talking about moving up to fight a god damn legend.

Fuck, why we're at it, maybe Royce Gracie could fight Randy Couture or Jon Jones and win?

I assume that on sherdog you get the "hardcore" fans, so I expect a little more,but sometimes I'm simply perplexed by what I read on these threads. I believe ts is referring to a two minute video? This is laughable.

Also, when Billie Jean King beat Bobby Riggs in an exhibition tennis match, he was 55 years old, and she was 29.

There is a longer version, BJ turns it up a little and starts owning ROnda, that part is not usually shown, its the ROnda going 90% against Bj at 50% part.

Ronda got ragdolled by one of AOJ's top purple belts on the ground. of course, he did it by pulling guard.

Of course Ronda can beat BJ Penn in Judo match.

BJJ/MMA/nogi match? good luck with that.

Continue with your stories now peasant.

How many women have won in absolute division in adcc?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back