Rewatch Don't forget Sean Sherk vs. BJ Penn

Early MuscleShark was one of my favorites, I was so happy when he came back to fight exclusively in the UFC… Unfortunately after a few outings it became apparent that once he started fighting with the top guys he couldn’t finish and became a decision machine.

Early MuscleShark was one of my favorites, I was so happy when he came back to fight exclusively in the UFC… Unfortunately after a few outings it became apparent that once he started fighting with the top guys he couldn’t finish and became a decision machine.

I think it was apparent since day 1 that Sherk lacked of finishing moves vs legit competition, in USA or Japan. Extremely game and tough fighter though

Still friends with Sherk to this day.

BJ's family heavily influenced the outcomes in his fights more than any corner I can think of.

Still friends with Sherk to this day.

BJ's family heavily influenced the outcomes in his fights more than any corner I can think of.
What's he doing with himself these days?

You know if he still has an interest in the sport?

Last edited:
I'm glad you're telling me about my perspective as well as my recollection of the card. Nice. Care to shoot me some lotto numbers, Ms. Cleo? Lol
upon further review, my call has been overturned. that card was stacked AF. Axe Murder vs Jardine, Machida vs Tito, Palhares vs Salaverry, fucking Sokoudjou when we thought he was the future

I'm glad you're telling me about my perspective as well as my recollection of the card. Nice. Care to shoot me some lotto numbers, Ms. Cleo? Lol
Such a weird, weird nitpick by him. UFC 84 is usually regarded as one of the best cards of that era. It was stacked and it delivered .

I went to UFC 82, which also was a nice card. Arguably the most talented MW title fight ever as well.

Back