Rewatch Don't forget Sean Sherk vs. BJ Penn

upon further review, my call has been overturned. that card was stacked AF. Axe Murder vs Jardine, Machida vs Tito, Palhares vs Salaverry, fucking Sokoudjou when we thought he was the future

upon further review? lol

seems like self pwnage buddeh lol.

like you just mouthed off without knowing anything about what you were talking about lol.

upon further review? lol

seems like self pwnage buddeh lol.

like you just mouthed off without knowing anything about what you were talking about lol.
ok 2013 account. us old folk need to research to remind ourselves sometimes :)

My 1st UFC event. Absolutely stacked. Wand rape choke KOing Jardine may have been the loudest I've ever heard a crowd and I was there when Hendo HBombed Bisping and Conor KO'd Aldo.

I eat 2005 accounts for breakfast.
Sorry homie - obsessively posting every day only serves to inflate your own sorry self-worth. you are a 2013 account and will always be a 2013 account. I know you got really excited when you saw Conor McGregor fight on Fox Sports, we all had to start somewhere.

Sorry homie - obsessively posting every day only serves to inflate your own sorry self-worth. you are a 2013 account and will always be a 2013 account. I know you got really excited when you saw Conor McGregor fight on Fox Sports, we all had to start somewhere.

That's not true at all.

In the future I could be a 2024 account. Or even later than that.

You never know buddeh.

upon further review, my call has been overturned. that card was stacked AF. Axe Murder vs Jardine, Machida vs Tito, Palhares vs Salaverry, fucking Sokoudjou when we thought he was the future

I got there for the first prelim fight. The card was ridiculous. I tried to tell you.

Such a weird, weird nitpick by him. UFC 84 is usually regarded as one of the best cards of that era. It was stacked and it delivered .

I went to UFC 82, which also was a nice card. Arguably the most talented MW title fight ever as well.

The day before was absurd as well. I got to meet Hamill, Tito, and Lesnar at the meet and greet where they were holding the weigh-ins, and to top it off, Evan Tanner was outside the venue, talking to fans, letting them take photos with him while holding his belt. He was in such an upbeat, positive mood and was a great, albeit short chat.

That was incredibly memorable weekend, capped off by the steroid chants which filled the arena for Sherk (poor guy) and Penn basically calling off his own fight after the flying knee. The place went ape shit when Tito got Lyoto in that triangle and funnily enough when Yves Lavigne tripped moving backward during that fight.

It's light years beyond any other card I've been to whether it be in fight quality or big fight feel atmosphere.

Such a weird, weird nitpick by him. UFC 84 is usually regarded as one of the best cards of that era. It was stacked and it delivered .

I went to UFC 82, which also was a nice card. Arguably the most talented MW title fight ever as well.
I remember watching Anderson eat a right hand like it was nothing. I'm sure that's mostly nostalgia blindness though.

Penn was such a beast in his prime. Crisp boxing with power, great TDD / flexibility, and superb BJJ. Even moreso in those 2 fights when he had Marinovich bros training him.

I love that finish. Always remember watching this fight live, that was a great card.

So, BJ made the decision that Sean was done?
Or did Yamasaki make the call?
Or did Sean's corner make the decision?
The thing that sticks out most to me was BJ making the call and waving it off himself then 39 seconds later the ref stops it.

The day before was absurd as well. I got to meet Hamill, Tito, and Lesnar at the meet and greet where they were holding the weigh-ins, and to top it off, Evan Tanner was outside the venue, talking to fans, letting them take photos with him while holding his belt. He was in such an upbeat, positive mood and was a great, albeit short chat.

That was incredibly memorable weekend, capped off by the steroid chants which filled the arena for Sherk (poor guy) and Penn basically calling off his own fight after the flying knee. The place went ape shit when Tito got Lyoto in that triangle and funnily enough when Yves Lavigne tripped moving backward during that fight.

It's light years beyond any other card I've been to whether it be in fight quality or big fight feel atmosphere.
Man, that's an incredible experience in itself^

And just a mind blowing weekend. Good for you for making the most of it.

Thanks for sharing.

Was this the event the rape choke was evented?

Back