Ronda Rousey will not speak to ANY MMA media leading up to UFC 207

Nunes is a bit under the weather? I hope that doesn't affect her performance for the fight.

Ronda's unique selling point is that she gets attention outside the MMA bubble. She talks to Ellen and Conan, she doesn't have to talk to MMA bloggers.

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with this. I imagine Rousey is very much on edge and would like to just maintain a Holly Holm free mindset leading up to the fight. Talking to reporters, having her name in all the headlines, social media chatter would all probably raise the anxiety for the fight 10 fold.

Do what you gotta do Rousey!

Can't stand rousey but this is a good decision. Most of the MMA news reporters are scumbags with hidden agendas.

MMA media is filled with scumbags but they also help promote the fighters and the fights.

Without them ... UFC could have been much smaller than it is today.

Generally, if a male athlete acted like this after defeat, I'd label him as a "weak bitch", but because of PC'ism, I'll just state that Ronda is acting like a "confident, but misunderstood and oppressed gendered snowflake". Come on 2017....we're barely hanging on.

Generally, if a male athlete acted like this after defeat, I'd label him as a "weak bitch", but because of PC'ism, I'll just state that Ronda is acting like a "confident, but misunderstood and oppressed gender snowflake"

Hilarious.:D

But she'll find time to film 5 more Metro commercials between then and now

MMA media should refuse to speak to her if she wins.

But they won't, they are all spineless.

UxwPUeS.gif

Can't stand rousey but this is a good decision. Most of the MMA news reporters are scumbags with hidden agendas.

Really bro? The guys who bring us content and news everyday that otherwise wouldnt be available?? Fuck off. Apparently you wernt a fan in the 90's / early 2000's when there was Literally No MMA media. NO way to follow fighters. Barely anyway to even know when events were happening. MMAfighting.com and others do a damn good job.

Bullshit.
If it was because she didn't want to take time from her training, I am 100% behind that but I'm guessing it's because she doesn't have answers to a lot of questions that are embarrassing and she doesn't want to be humiliated.
There better be a presser with a lot of banter between these 2.
I want to hear about pillows and how they integrate into MMA therapy these days.

Man I wanna hear what BS excuse White pulls out of his a5s when they ask him how come Conor misses a press conf. and gets pulled while Ronda misses them all/does none xcept talk shows(which Conor did too) and acts like this while still being catered to like a bloody queen of the universe?

Oh noes! Poor wittle Wonda is scared of the big bad MMA media guys! They're so mean! She needs a safe-space and a blankie while some WME schmuck tells her everything is okay. :(

Back