Ronda Rousey will not speak to ANY MMA media leading up to UFC 207

Ronda doesn't seem emotionally stable so Nunes is probably worth a bet. Then again none of these other women seem capable of dealing with the pressure of making a title defense, both Holly and Tate choked under the pressure so I wouldn't be shocked if Nunes had a stinker and it was an easy night for Ronda.

It's WMMA, the chances of it being a goofy shitfest with both of them giving up positions for no reason is extremely high

Pathetic weak itch

Ronda, we know you got your cranium kicked off by Holly's big toe, we all saw it. We also know that you know you got your head kicked off by Holly's big toe, we saw you at the scene when it happened.

Just face the music, don't do it for me and haters alike, but for the fans who pay good money to see you.

Ronda, we know you got your cranium kicked off by Holly's big toe, we all saw it. We also know that you know you got your head kicked off by Holly's big toe, we saw you at the scene when it happened.

Just face the music, don't do it for me and haters alike, but for the fans who pay good money to see you.

This was literally my face when Ronda lost

QMZyKEO.jpg

Daddy Dana is also going to carry Honda to the cage, make her a lunch and pick her up afterwards.

I've heard she's going to guest on the Eric Andre Show

No offence to the MMA media, but they're generally a snivelling pack of c-units and I wouldn't want to speak to them either :cool:

This works out perfectly! She's not doing any media and I don't want to hear anything she has to say.

I mean, I'm not trying to whore, but if nobody else is going to...
FamiliarGlamorousFulmar-size_restricted.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back