Ronda Rousey will not speak to ANY MMA media leading up to UFC 207

KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
In a shocking turn of events it turns out that ~*~Dana White lied~*~ about everyone having to do media related things. What a pussy whipped bald bitch

Also lol @ Ronda still being irreparably mindfucked over the Holm KO loss

Good for her

hopefully they hold a press conference and she "Marshawn Lynches" her way through it

Can't stand rousey but this is a good decision. Most of the MMA news reporters are scumbags with hidden agendas.

This is greatly upsetting.

I was looking forward to hearing what she had to say in the lead up to this fight.

But does this mean she won't do another Ellen or like talk show before the fight?

This is greatly upsetting.

I was looking forward to hearing what she had to say in the lead up to this fight.

But does this mean she won't do another Ellen or like talk show before the fight?

In April 2015, the sport made headlines when another of its stars, McGregor, refused to attend a news conference. White responded by pulling him from the UFC 200 card.

Rousey watched it unfold from afar. When she saw McGregor a month later, at a Bud Light commercial taping in Las Vegas, she pulled him aside and offered some advice. "Instead of trying to handle everything at once, while it's coming at you, just trying to reach an agreement beforehand," she told him.

Rousey did the same when she negotiated her terms for UFC 207. She would limit her publicity to a few high-profile interviews with people of her choosing, a day of filming at the gym in Glendale and a staredown with Nunes at UFC 205, a bout that McGregor would headline in New York in November.

But but but but Ronda is sooooo strong. She is mentally the strongest fighter ever, right Dana?

<41>

The UFC is a star driven league, stars get special treatment
They learned from their mistake with Colin
is normal

I think you're going a bit too deep on Ronda being a mess.
My response was to a post by essiewhatever with all the hate flags and whatever else, that post got deleted and for some reason my response came to you. Please disregard.

Good for her

hopefully they hold a press conference and she "Marshawn Lynches" her way through it

BvKQELs.png

95da290ad7ee82cefb779e1c8c05da09_crop_exact.jpg

Surely they do a press conference. Although ariel will be banned and everyone will be warned. dana will prob get rattled and close it after 10mins. Ronda should hire the scrap pack to starting throwing bottles. It saved nate from looking like a dope on stage.

This isn't a really good sign of confidence if she only wants to speak to those without fight MMA knowledge and who still buy all the hype.

In April 2015, the sport made headlines when another of its stars, McGregor, refused to attend a news conference. White responded by pulling him from the UFC 200 card.

Rousey watched it unfold from afar. When she saw McGregor a month later, at a Bud Light commercial taping in Las Vegas, she pulled him aside and offered some advice. "Instead of trying to handle everything at once, while it's coming at you, just trying to reach an agreement beforehand," she told him.

Rousey did the same when she negotiated her terms for UFC 207. She would limit her publicity to a few high-profile interviews with people of her choosing, a day of filming at the gym in Glendale and a staredown with Nunes at UFC 205, a bout that McGregor would headline in New York in November.
2016 ya goof.

This isn't a really good sign of confidence if she only wants to speak to those without fight MMA knowledge and who still buy all the hype.
It also shows that MMA media is terrible, the interviews are bull shit, the journalism is at a super low standard, and fighters are starting to catch on.

Ronda doesn't seem emotionally stable so Nunes is probably worth a bet. Then again none of these other women seem capable of dealing with the pressure of making a title defense, both Holly and Tate choked under the pressure so I wouldn't be shocked if Nunes had a stinker and it was an easy night for Ronda.

The funniest one I saw from Ronda was back when they were promoting the UFC videogame, and all the reporters were told "just don't ask her about fighting" Normally it's don't ask about private life, don't ask about tabloids, but for Ronda after she lost, while promoting a UFC video game, it was don't ask about fighting.

I sure hope she does the Howard Stern show. I'd like to hear about the freaky shit Travis does to her.

Srsly thanks for that.

I was aware of Conor's dummy spit and retirement after he did that and Dana didn't like it.

Totally was not aware Ronda said she was limiting her media exposure.

Thanks for the heads up!

Back