Ronda Rousey will not speak to ANY MMA media leading up to UFC 207

Freaking Diva..

Oh yea so strong..

How the heck does she have fans, really now and the sad part is she probably will get the arm and claim that belt again.

The truth is you're the type of guy who would suck Travis browns cock just to get a taste of Rhonda taint.

You just hide it on here

lol. Sherdog virgin detected.

internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg

The MMA media should return the favor, ignore her fight and treat Cruz vs Garbrant as the main event.

It's such a shame, Ronda is such a beautifully eloquent speaker :(

A major reason why she has her fame, wealth and celebrity is because of her willingness to speak to the media, do pressers and be a company woman. Guess she doesn't remember living out of her car.

Conor got taken off the card when he said he didn't want to do any media

In April 2015, the sport made headlines when another of its stars, McGregor, refused to attend a news conference. White responded by pulling him from the UFC 200 card.

Rousey watched it unfold from afar. When she saw McGregor a month later, at a Bud Light commercial taping in Las Vegas, she pulled him aside and offered some advice. "Instead of trying to handle everything at once, while it's coming at you, just trying to reach an agreement beforehand," she told him.

Rousey did the same when she negotiated her terms for UFC 207. She would limit her publicity to a few high-profile interviews with people of her choosing, a day of filming at the gym in Glendale and a staredown with Nunes at UFC 205, a bout that McGregor would headline in New York in November.

Hmmm another congreation of Ronda haters; sher up and rejoice - at least she is not showeled down your throats - thats what you all wants, right? Or maybe not.

The funniest one I saw from Ronda was back when they were promoting the UFC videogame, and all the reporters were told "just don't ask her about fighting" Normally it's don't ask about private life, don't ask about tabloids, but for Ronda after she lost, while promoting a UFC video game, it was don't ask about fighting.
I'd ask her why she has a preference for purple pillows over other, similarly colourful pillows?

After her bodyguards rough me up and throw me out of the building, i'll come on Sherdog, find the best Sherlawer and sue the bitch.

Ronda had her 15 min of fame ...within 4-5 years she defeated 11 girls in an early stage of WMMA.

She was like a 10 year old girl getting in a math contest against a bunch of 8 year old girls. But meanwhile everyone's the same age as her and she can't do shit about it. She's just another student among many students, not THE student.

In a shocking turn of events it turns out that ~*~Dana White lied~*~ about everyone having to do media related things. What a pussy whipped bald bitch

Also lol @ Ronda still being irreparably mindfucked over the Holm KO loss

But but but but Ronda is sooooo strong. She is mentally the strongest fighter ever, right Dana?

<41>
why would she talk to them is a better question? She's now in a position where talking to the MMA media helps them more than it does anything for her.

Let's not talk about mentally weak or strong fighters when Cyborg was crying over smaller fighters on a low budget interview and Meisha retires every time something doesn't go her way and couldn't even defend her title.

Ronda had her 15 min of fame ...within 4-5 years she defeated 11 girls in an early stage of WMMA.

She was like a 10 year old girl getting in a math contest against a bunch of 8 year old girls. But meanwhile everyone's the same age as her and she can't do shit about it. She's just another student among many students, not THE student.
I'm not sure about that, I don't think anybody beats her apart from Holm and maybe Nunes.

Whatever helps I suppose, although I thought it was mandatory.

Back