Ronda Rousey takes dig at Conor McGregor, Floyd Mayweather for ‘Money’ personas

Did he actually say that?

Either way, Conor has praised Ronda in the past and saying "she has irish blood" is not really an insult towards Ronda.

Every complement to a Ronda opponent is an insult to her in her little disturbed world.

Did he actually say that?

Either way, Conor has praised Ronda in the past and saying "she has irish blood" is not really an insult towards Ronda.

Yeah he did at the prefight presser. I didn't mean it was an insult to Ronda, but she seems very spiteful towards people who talk of Holly and Miesha with high praise.

Yeah, Rounda! Fuck those fighters who try to make a living fighting & providing for themselves & their families! Just like yourself! :rolleyes:

Unless you start talking about your last fight, just shut the fuck up, please. Please.

49fb9838879c79101628fb664fb0e280.gif

Uh oH...Ronda done riled up the Conor fanboys.

Yeah, Rounda! Fuck those fighters who try to make a living fighting & providing for themselves & their families! Just like yourself! :rolleyes:

Unless you start talking about your last fight, just shut the fuck up, please. Please.

49fb9838879c79101628fb664fb0e280.gif

Agreed.

So how you feeling about Cruz vs Cody? Unanimous decision?

Every complement to a Ronda opponent is an insult to her in her little disturbed world.

See its strange, that compliment to Holly is in no way at the expense of Ronda losing. I mean with Paige complimenting Holly, you could argue in some twisted way that Paige was happy to see Ronda lose. But Conor saying he wants Holly on the same card for having Irish blood has no diminishing connotation towards Ronda.

Yeah he did at the prefight presser. I didn't mean it was an insult to Ronda, but she seems very spiteful towards people who talk of Holly and Miesha with high praise.

I can see her not liking Miesha due to them being long time rivals but I don't understand the Holly hate, I mean yes she lost to her but its not like they were long time rivals and up until the weigh ins, they were cool with one another until the face off happened...

Unlike you Ronda, Conor came back from a devastating loss better than ever instead of crying in a pillow and hiding from the world.

Wasn't she saying she made more money than Mayweather per second? Lol silly ass bish

Wow. Well that's not great to hear seeing as I've been thinking Dom by decision is like free money.

giphy.gif
I wouldn't be so sure, man. Experience wise these guys are completely opposite. I can't see Cody lasting five.

She also said "I will never put my body at risk for money and views ever again. What makes me happy is winning and being the best in the world and that's it," she said. "F--k all the promotion and energy spent on anything that's not me winning. And anyone who tries to tell me I owe them energy on frivolous s--t during camp out of 'loyalty' or 'friendship' deserves no loyalty from me and is no friend of mine."

She blames chasing money as the cause of her loss. Because it didn't work for her it becomes a bad thing. Thus "Fuck you" to Conor and Floyd. It really doesn't make any sense. If it works for them, how can she say it's "..not the right way." It is not the right way for her. Speaks to her level of vanity.

Back