Ronda Rousey takes dig at Conor McGregor, Floyd Mayweather for ‘Money’ personas

so ronda don't fight for money?

go olymcixx

Well i agree with what she is saying though its almost ironic as saying that creates more headlines which effectively will make her more money on the ppv, which she is fully aware.

Exactly. After the miesha and ronda comment I assume he was given a stern warning by lorenzo and dana to pull his head in (hence the apology on facebook).

Ever since then he hasn't said 1 bad thing about Ronda (obviously doesn't want to piss off the bosses).

I hope he starts making fun of her from now on. Hell...he might even convert some of the haters...maybe

Read the article before you make up your mind, bro.

What a train crash. Who the f*ck is she to be taking shots at people like Conor and Mayweather? And like she is some kind of shining light of morality? She has the self awareness and class of a wild sow. Please Nunes remove this ridiculous and unpleasant individual from MMA and the media for good.

Damn and Conor whiteknighted her on more than one occasion.

That's what White Knights get when m'lady actually deigns to notice them. And that's what they deserve. Maybe Conor will have a bit more sense now.

Ronda working hard on raising herself to new heights of unpopularity in MMA and the media
#FTA
#clusterBFTW

Last edited:
Former world champion has some choice words for fighters who fight for money:

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/...-mcgregor-floyd-mayweather-for-money-personas

If money is the motivation, then f*ck you,” Rouse said. "All these Money people. … Money [Floyd] Mayweather, Money [Conor] McGregor. I see they're trying to do an angle or whatever. People buy it. … The worship of money in our society is so deep. But just because that's the easiest way to keep people's attention or entertain them doesn't mean that's the right way.

Its strange but I do remember Conor giving her praise but I guess she is not a fan of him. Either way, nothing wrong with money and in combat sports, you do need to get compensated so you can have a better life after fighting...

Ronda, please stop giving interviews

Why hasn't she gotten that mole removed yet?

MOTIVATE YOURSELF to do that

You too Claudia

She spoke conors name in vain. She can't take that left. 1st round KO.

Easy to say then you have enough money for 4 generations lol

I bet this is because Conor said he wanted Holly on his UFC 196 card because 'she has irish blood'. That loss completely fried her brain.

Ask her if she's willing to give up her fight purse and let's see how she really feels

Easy to say that when you are a multi millionaire bish

I bet this is because Conor said he wanted Holly on his UFC 196 card because 'she has irish blood'. That loss completely fried her brain.

Did he actually say that?

Either way, Conor has praised Ronda in the past and saying "she has irish blood" is not really an insult towards Ronda.

We all know that Ronda is basically a petulant child, and clearly the fact that Conor has taken over mma and shown up her mental fragility by spectacularly bouncing back from his own set back doesn't sit too well with her...

I'm hoping Nunes retires her, she's not a good person.

Back