Ronda Rousey takes dig at Conor McGregor, Floyd Mayweather for ‘Money’ personas

We all know that Ronda is basically a petulant child, and clearly the fact that Conor has taken over mma and shown up her mental fragility by spectacularly bouncing back from his own set back doesn't sit too well with her...

Some of you guys really should learn to read the full article before you start crying. She's not dissing Colin at all.

"Conor gave me the chance to rest, he took the weight off my shoulders, and I'm grateful," Rousey said. …

Last edited:
Wasn't she saying she made more money than Mayweather per second? Lol silly ass bish
Yep and the bish told Holly she can buy a nice Alburquerque house with the money she gets for losing.

Damn and Conor whiteknighted her on more than one occasion.

This is what I was gonna say. She sounds almost as silly as Aldo and Cyborg. Some people should stay quiet, instead of making it worse for themselves.

She's jealous that Conor and Floyd have taken her place in the spotlight. Just trying to get the attention back on herself.

She's jealous that Conor and Floyd have taken her place in the spotlight. Just trying to get the attention back on herself.

Yea, seems like it.

"Conor gave me the chance to rest, he took the weight off my shoulders, and I'm grateful," Rousey said. …

Damn and Conor whiteknighted her on more than one occasion.

damn gotta say, she could've left Conor out of it... pretty sure last time I heard Conor bring her up he was saying "prove the haters wrong" all inspirational-like

cmon Ronda

damn gotta say, she could've left Conor out of it... pretty sure last time I heard Conor bring her up he was saying "prove the haters wrong" all inspirational-like

cmon Ronda

fucking HELAX Colin fans. She didn't diss your boy at all.

HAHA Conor was the only person in the UFC that didn't make massive money off her (i.e. Dana) stood up for her after she turned into a GOAT gif from Street Fighter. Even Rogan back tracked and changed his tune, AND did it on air with her ex bf (ouch)! However, I am not really shocked that Ronda would do something like this. This is the difference between winning and losing mentalities: winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners. This is the difference between having the mentality to be the best in the world and one in which you can merely beat a bunch of soccer moms.

Ronda goin' deep with that knife into the back but as Nate would say: "I'm not surprised, mother fuckers".

Some of you guys really should learn to read the full article before you start crying. She's not dissing Colin at all.

I read it, changes nothing regarding my opinion of Ronda.

Rhonda should shut the fuck up and lean how to throw a punch before the Nune fight

I read it, changes nothing regarding my opinion of Ronda.

No one is asking you to change your opinion of her. But if you did in fact read the full article how did you manage to come to the conclusion that she's bothered that Colin and Floyd are in the spotlight more so than her? Doesn't even make sense.

fucking HELAX Colin fans. She didn't diss your boy at all.

Yea let's just ignore this -

"If money is the motivation, then f*ck you,” Rouse said. "All these Money people. … Money [Floyd] Mayweather, Money [Conor] McGregor. I see they're trying to do an angle or whatever. .”

Kinda Ironic that a Ronda fanboy is calling out other "fanboys". Take look in the mirror. Nice av btw :/

No one is asking you to change your opinion of her. But if you did in fact read the full article how did you manage to come to the conclusion that she's bothered that Colin and Floyd are in the spotlight more so than her? Doesn't even make sense.
I didn't come to that conclusion from the article, I came to that conclusion based on her personality, it's obvious to me that she is the jealous type.

Back