Ronda Rousey takes dig at Conor McGregor, Floyd Mayweather for ‘Money’ personas

Highest paid female fighter arguing with highest paid male fighter about fighting for money.... Wtf?

There is not argument here. It's McGregor fans taking it personal because she basically said "Fuck money". If she had any problem with McGregor at all I doubt she would be thanking him for keeping the spotlight away from her.

I don't know who acted more FEMININE after their loss lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

2809670.main_image.jpg

Meh they're one in the same LEL
Conor's was after his fight at UFC 200 was canceled. Negotiation tactics. Haters gonna hate.

I am sure Ronda does movies and promotes fights not for money but for the artistic integrity and for the sake of satisfying her soul and restoring honour back in to the human race.
Same goes for her Metro commercials. Those are works of art, not paychecks! Those commercials are museum worthy!

Conor's was after his fight at UFC 200 was canceled. Negotiation tactics. Haters gonna hate.
Using facts? On Sherdog? Against Conor haters? You know that's not allowed here.

I didn't say you did, friend.
You responded to me, which would indicate that yes, in fact, that's what you said.

But it's all good. I'm too hype on Mickey Gall to give you any shit today. Have you joined the GOAT's war wagon yet?

You responded to me, which would indicate that yes, in fact, that's what you said.

But it's all good. I'm too hype on Mickey Gall to give you any shit today. Have you joined the GOAT's war wagon yet?

I was talking about Sherdog in general. Helax, WinRAR.

No, it was a fluke and Sage had staph.

I was talking about Sherdog in general. Helax, WinRAR.

No, it was a fluke and Sage had staph.
Always so contrarian. Fine. When Gall is wearing that belt, maybe you'll come around.

So broken that he won the second fight, and then won the LW strap.

Haters gonna hate.

When fangirls resort to 48-47 as revenge to getting #emascuNATEd and #SURRENDERING to another man in front of your family.

Even the fangirls are #BROKEN

Screen-Shot-2016-03-11-at-8.18.45-pm.jpg

<36>

Who cares? Floyd and Conor should both kick the shit out of her.

Anybody find it ironic that Ronda shits on Floyd and Conor for money as motivation, while Ronda is only motivated to be an actor?

Conor loses and cancelled his movie roles and took an immediate rematch against Nate.

Ronda loses and goes on SNL and commercials and takes acting classes instead of training.

Back