Ronda Rousey makes Forbes "30 under 30" list

I agree, either they don't get enough sex or they're gender confused homosexuals that are jealous they can't get the dick a pretty successful woman such as Rhona can get. Haters gonna hate I guess.

Im gonna say it's opposite, if you love Rousey so much you must not get any..cuz she has a Hot body and not a good looking face..there's a good amount of women out there the exact same.

I agree, either they don't get enough sex or they're gender confused homosexuals that are jealous they can't get the dick a pretty successful woman such as Rhona can get. Haters gonna hate I guess.

LOL. I'd love to hear your explanation for the Silva haters - confused white boys who are jealous of ___, ___, ___.

Im gonna say it's opposite, if you love Rousey so much you must not get any..cuz she has a Hot body and not a good looking face..there's a good amount of women out there the exact same.

It's not a question of loving Rhonda, it's a question of giving the first female UFC champion her props. If Bones or another male fighter got the award, we wouldn't be critisizing his looks, which is what many are doing in here.

Ugly duckling or not, she's doing a lot for this sport, and herself.

It's not a question of loving Rhonda, it's a question of giving the first female UFC champion her props. If Bones or another male fighter got the award, we wouldn't be critisizing his looks, which is what many are doing in here.

Ugly duckling or not, she's doing a lot for this sport, and herself.

Im not criticizing her looks, everyone is saying if you dislike Rousey you don't get enough sex or whatever, that's the counter argument. I like Rousey as a fighter but I don't like the fake hype, the way Dana did a complete 360 on women fighting, how she's always hanging out with people in power..It just feels like this isn't a sport anymore. Or I feel more like she is ruining the aura that MMA is a real sport even though this is an attempt to make it more legit. Imo more of a 2 steps forward one step back kinda thing.

UFC made a womens Divison for 1 fighter, that'd be like the UFC starting a new weight class just for 1 male fighter and whoever comes along to fight him.

I just don't get why people have to bitch when when somebody else achieves an accomplishment. I'm sure she's worked hard to get where she's at then people have to turn around and be a bunch of pukes about it. It's attitudes like this that is what's wrong with this world.

This sh!t is getting out of control, seriously. Cant wait for Cyborgs return...

For the haters:

"She's already getting media we've never even got before." - Dana White

why are people so upset? if you don't like her, don't read/post/think about her. Plenty of other MMA to care for.

Also, to the guy who said that Gina/Cyborg didn't get this kinda attention etc....you...do know Gina Carano...has starred in movies right? and is going to be in more? I'd say she got plenty of it n used it to get to the next step.

I just don't get why people have to bitch when when somebody else achieves an accomplishment. I'm sure she's worked hard to get where she's at then people have to turn around and be a bunch of pukes about it. It's attitudes like this that is what's wrong with this world.

because it is undeserving. unless you can tell me what she has done to deserve that honour over so many big names in the sport?

she is so pretty, and she trolls like chael sonnen!. this is not what fightsports is supposed to be about. image is now taking precedense over actual ability and results. :icon_neut

Ability and results? Ability, like having an Olmypic bronze medal and 9 first round finishes in MMA? Results, as in the highest number of views for strikeforce in 2012? You guys are hating and most of you know what it is you're talking about.

well you are acting like she deserves to be there as you are not calling bullshit. and i dont care what she looked like 9 years ago, and i definately dont give a shit now. this is MMA, not a beauty pageant

I don't give a shit what she looks like either, its just funny how far some people are reaching by posting them. I watch this sport because i appreciate skill and technique.

The amount of haters in these two pages amazes me. Rousey is undefeated with all R1 finishes, was a SF champion, is currently a UFC champion, an Olympian, obtained some amazing endorsements by some pretty well-known companies most fighters would drool at having, is now recognized by Forbes and people dump on her?

It sounds to me like certain posters aren't getting enough sex. Just a theory.

Oh, and neither Cyborg or Gina came even close to the notariety Rousey obtained.

Im with you.

seg1_140x105.jpg

Awesome. It's not like she's ugly, but some people on her think she's pretty hot. I don't get it. Not that I could do any better.

[QUOTE="Rush";78538893]Ability and results? Ability, like having an Olmypic bronze medal and 9 first round finishes in MMA? Results, as in the highest number of views for strikeforce in 2012? You guys are hating and most of you know what it is you're talking about.

[/QUOTE]

jose aldo hasnt lost a fight in almost 8 years and has beaten p4p tougher competition by a mile.

jon jones is one of the best fighters ever and he accomplished a ton at a very early age, also fought and beaten better competition.

rousey hasnt even fought in the UFC. i honestly dont get it...

Miesha Tate is probably her best win, who I like also. What's sad is I know your points valid, it's all about talking and making money. I don't keep up with WMMA too much but from what I can see, it's all about image and it's getting on my nerves..Im just saying a lot of WMMA fighters were discredicted and Dana even said No womens division ever in the UFC...then Rousey comes and gets some 1st round wins and suddenly DW is headlining cards with her.

Cyborg is bigger and stronger, well rounded enough to stick straights and keep distance, she's just too much of an animal imo but I don't know how she will do without the PEDS and that's a subject we can't even put into play.

Sarah Kaufman, her last win, is a better win that Tate.

Dana said no originally to it because he knew nothing about the depth. Ronda Rousey is headling because she has pulled good numbers for strikeforce on showtime and has got a lto fo recongiton in the mma world. He knows he can make money off of her and 135 has some good fighters, hence why there is a 135 division in the UFC. I sometime think if people realise that the UFC

Cyborg keep the distance? You've not seen many of her fights then. She ends up in the clinch after 90% of her combos - this is the type of stuff that gets me, people comment on stuff but dont actually know what they're talking about.

Are you hugging Ronda's nuts?

Im a big Ronda fan and she has a lot of haters - so i stick out like a sore thumb.

jose aldo hasnt lost a fight in almost 8 years and has beaten p4p tougher competition by a mile.

jon jones is one of the best fighters ever and he accomplished a ton at a very early age, also fought and beaten better competition.

I'd like to see them on the list too.. Aldo is my favorite fighter.

Okay when Cyborg was doing shit this good nobody mentioned her. Now Rousey suddenly appears arm-barring weak competition and is being shoved down our throats.

Neither Gina nor Cyborg were offered any thing like the UFC, and they were imo doing just as good as Rousey is now if not better, and imo would probably put the hurt on Rousey. (Gina maybe not, but I know Cyborg would get the TKO)

Neither of them were Olympic medalists either

Aldo also isn't the first woman to hold a UFC belt, or the first American woman to win a medal in Olympic judo.

These are the reasons she's on the list.

Aldo also isn't the first woman to hold a UFC belt, or the first American woman to win a medal in Olympic judo.

These are the reasons she's on the list.

I'm amazed you have to spell it out for some posters ...

Back