Ronda Rousey makes Forbes "30 under 30" list

MolesyMMA

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The young disruptors, innovators and entrepreneurs on our annual listing of the 30 under 30 are impatient to change the world. In each of 15 categories, ranging from technology to Hollywood to social entrepreneurs, FORBES editors and reporters worked with panels of expert judges to choose the field

ridiculous :icon_neut

This is just because Dana made her a UFC champ. This just goes to show how powerful Dana is.

Even Forbes is trying to shove her down our throats?

image.php

ridiculous :icon_neut

How so?

This is just because Dana made her a UFC champ. This just goes to show how powerful Dana is.

With the way this forum is...I can't even tell if you're trolling or not.

Okay when Cyborg was doing shit this good nobody mentioned her. Now Rousey suddenly appears arm-barring weak competition and is being shoved down our throats.

Neither Gina nor Cyborg were offered any thing like the UFC, and they were imo doing just as good as Rousey is now if not better, and imo would probably put the hurt on Rousey. (Gina maybe not, but I know Cyborg would get the TKO)

Okay when Cyborg was doing shit this good nobody mentioned her. Now Rousey suddenly appears arm-barring weak competition and is being shoved down our throats.

Neither Gina nor Cyborg were offered any thing like the UFC, and they were imo doing just as good as Rousey is now if not better, and imo would probably put the hurt on Rousey. (Gina maybe not, but I know Cyborg would get the TKO)

I agree with your idea, but how were Cyborg and Gina doing better? Ronda hasn't been to the 2nd round yet.

Weak competition? You dont know what you're talking about. Plus half of Cyborgs opponents now fight at 135 and even some at 125.

Heard of a guy called Chael Sonnen? He's popular because he talks a lot, so does she. She has a UFC contract because the UFC see an opportunity to make money. Wow so many people are clueless. Cyborg plays into Ronda's strengths and how you know how she'll perform without PED's too? Her game was to overwhelm and bully her opponents.

[QUOTE="Rush";78538005]

How so?

[/QUOTE]

she is getting a lot of stardom because she is a semi attractive girl. please tell me how she deserves to be on there over her more successful and well known male counterparts?. she hasnt even fought in the UFC yet, which makes it even more stupid

Even Forbes is trying to shove her down our throats?

Looks like every powerful man (Lorenzo) is a friend of every other powerful man (Forbes).

I'm willing to bet Lorenzo pulled some strings with Forbes to have Rousey be on their "30 under 30" list.

Last edited:
I agree with your idea, but how were Cyborg and Gina doing better? Ronda hasn't been to the 2nd round yet.

At the time when WMMA was getting big it was hard to ignore the roar they put out. Rousey has never made it to the second, but that's now back then those two were the best WMMA had and got shoved under the rug like nothing.

Cyborg will pound her 30 feet under the mat and it will be sweet.

she is getting a lot of stardom because she is a semi attractive girl. please tell me how she deserves to be on there over her more successful and well known male counterparts?. she hasnt even fought in the UFC yet, which makes it even more stupid

Where did i say she deserves to be there over other male fighters? Semi attractive girl that is an Olympian, has 9 first round armbar's and talks a lot shit - something that gets you far in this game.

Lol, guys having to post photos that are 9 years old.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back