"Ronda Rousey is the most dominant female athlete", really ? Have a look..

ronda is more dominant. shes undefeated and defeats everyone (minus miesha) in the first round, if not within seconds. serena has lost a bunch of times and been in close matches that could've gone either way. judo wins/losses (unless all by ippon) are razor thin close because of point system. point system doesn't determine dominance, making your opponent quit does. not sure who the boxer is but are all her victories 1st round ko's? if not then she is not being as dominant as ronda either. dominance goes beyond win record/accomplishments. its displaying how superior you are to your opponent with the result being a win. none of the people you listed completely outclass their competition, only ronda does- and it took her much less time to do so.

ronda is more dominant. shes undefeated and defeats everyone (minus miesha) in the first round, if not within seconds. serena has lost a bunch of times and been in close matches that could've gone either way. judo wins/losses (unless all by ippon) are razor thin close because of point system. point system doesn't determine dominance, making your opponent quit does. not sure who the boxer is but are all her victories 1st round ko's? if not then she is not being as dominant as ronda either. dominance goes beyond win record/accomplishments. its displaying how superior you are to your opponent with the result being a win. none of the people you listed completely outclass their competition, only ronda does- and it took her much less time to do so.

Guaranteed this guy knows fuck all about the other women mentioned in this thread.

There are sometimes I look at Serena and think, "meh, I'd do it"....and then there's other times like this particular photo where I think, "is that a fucking man?"....

Either way, probably would regardless.

Ok. I'll bite as youguys are distorting the ufcs distorting hyperbole...

To my knowledge the UFC says ronda is the most dominant female athlete TODAY. now in my opinion Serena is the most dominant female athlete today.

But I don't know if you have introduced any other active female athletes into this discussion....

The UFC is overhyping but don't change it just to make an argument

To be fair, winning your last 3 fights in a total time of 90 seconds is dominant. Serena Williams at least loses a set every now and then.

serena williams has played hundreds, probably thousand(s) of matches
honda has 11 fights

Sports are just a way to sublimate our instincts to fight.

To that end, MMA is the closest thing to a real fight. Ronda would beat all those other women in a fight.

To be fair, winning your last 3 fights in a total time of 90 seconds is dominant. Serena Williams at least loses a set every now and then.

That's not even remotely fair. It's as if you totally lost all comprehension of the word fair.

Women's tennis and the talent pool is FAR, FAR more evolved than women's MMA. It goes back 100 years, and there are women from 30 years ago that are still considered the greatest. Williams has been battling other women with multiple championships for over a decade. To lose a set every now and then to another professional women's tennis competitor is like Ronda getting taken down once in a while.

There are sometimes I look at Serena and think, "meh, I'd do it"....and then there's other times like this particular photo where I think, "is that a fucking man?"....

Either way, probably would regardless.

I've had that moment too. More like: "meh, I'd give her the worst 23 minutes of missionary sex she can't feel and will likely turn her to lesbianism." But then she turns the other direction and I mistake her for Terry Crews.

Not that I'm much of a prize but still.

so what shes the biggest draw in ufc history!!! >_>

Who wins in a fight between all of these women?

HONESTLY?i don't think ANY of these women's,ronda included,would be able to get even close to Ryoko without being tossed upside down and finished.

except for the wrestler chick.
edit,ups she is a shot putter?
then she gets tossed aswell.

Back