"Ronda Rousey is the most dominant female athlete", really ? Have a look..

Agreed. Plus, Serena Williams look way more like Mike Tyson than Ronda ever will (inb4 rayciss), imagine what would happen if she actually trained MMA? I don't think Ronda would be champ...

Also, the cyclist Marianne Vos.

media_xll_1297567.jpg

2 times Olympic gold (2008 points race, 2012 road race), 3 times World Road Race Champion, 7 times World Cyclocross Champion. Considered the finest cyclist of her generation.

Man i've got even better. Jeannie Longo.

000_par6348642.jpg

1x olympian, 13x world champion, 59x French champion. Won the olympics at 36 and other titles before reaching 50

And some crazy 200lbs plus female fighter would break Ronda in half that means she is
better athlete right?
Also when does more dominant "athlete" = can beat tennis player...

Smh silly sherdogger.

Smh? Are you a 12 year old lass? And what 200lb female fighter might you be referring to?

OP is clearly unfamiliar with the concept of hype.:)

valerie-adams.jpg

Valerie Adams is a beast. Women's shot-put GOAT.

2x Olympic Gold
4x World Champion
3x World Indoor Champion
4x Commonwealth Gold

Why do you have (Ronda Rousey is the most dominant female athlete) in quotes??

and im pretty sure none of those women were defending their championship against 15-1 underdogs

I bet theres literally hundreds of women who were more dominant against better competition throughout how many decades..

shes so lucky that were in the hear me roar stage of todays society with the combination of famous for doin not much era that were living in today..

Add Caitlyn Jenner, she won the men's Olypmic decathalon gold medal!

its almost as like... the UFC... is hyping their champion...

alert the fucking police

Thanks for pointing out the obvious. It's besides the point.

This isn't a discussion about describing what the UFC PR is doing. It's a discussion about how dishonest it is.

Agreed. Plus, Serena Williams look way more like Mike Tyson than Ronda ever will (inb4 rayciss), imagine what would happen if she actually trained MMA? I don't think Ronda would be champ...

Serena is 5'9 and all of 180 pounds.

Man i've got even better. Jeannie Longo.

000_par6348642.jpg

1x olympian, 13x world champion, 59x French champion. Won the olympics at 36 and other titles before reaching 50
I was going for currently active, but there's nobody who compares to Longo in women's cycling. Absolute legend.

Yep THE most dominant female combat sports fighter .

yea im a ground guy and know how to box, but was def happily humbled by some dutch boyos of mine back in the day, def taught me how to kick

esp since they were twice as tall as me

Ronda was in fast curious and expendables so thread closed/

Back