Ronda Rousey is suddenly jacked

Heres my prediction how she will be looking a week after the fight
ronda-rousey-happy-smiling-photos-25-480w.jpg

Dude, seriously. This is more dangerous than Duffe getting hammered.

I really wonder what's the begining of the one on the upper right that ends with AND DANCE

But I'm with you, it always makes me laugh when people try to pump themselves up with shitty motivational phrases.

I had a boss who was putting that kind of phrases with like a sunset picture over it.

I
Don't self-censor, dude ...

What did you DO?

UFC might be giving her some magic potions so it helps her avoid another fiasco, they can't risk letting her take an assbeating and destroy their plans once again.

<{nope}>

I don't doubt it. If there's someone Dana and the UFC shamelessly protect, that is Rousey.

What are you trying to say TS???

Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?

She was jacked in strikeforce too. Her physique deteriorated noticeably over her UFC reign, for whatever reason.

Last edited:
so I guess the UFC is just completely fine with Glendale Fight Club completely stealing their logo design. Such a piece of shit gym bro.

She's going to gas hard with that muscle if it goes to the 2nd round. She should be lean and ripped like the Strikeforce days. Not big and bulky.

Doesnt matter how ripped she is shes still getting KOd

She's going to gas hard with that muscle if it goes to the 2nd round.
This isn't true of a lot of muscular fighters like Cyborg, McMann, Zingano, or males like Woodley and JDS. It's an overused stereotype.

I used to think she was hot in Strikeforce, I have to reconsider my taste

Back