Ronda Rousey is suddenly jacked

How can she possibly improve her striking after such a huge layoff? Getting in shape isn't important, the key is can she get Amanda down and I don't think she can.

The game has passed Ronda by.

So much cringe at all the motivational thigs on the wall. It's like they don't know what to do to improve so they think that by repeating online self improving phrases they'll suddenly overcome erevything. Like it's a movie or something.

Ronda needs to get the fuck out of this gym ASAP!

I really wonder what's the begining of the one on the upper right that ends with AND DANCE

But I'm with you, it always makes me laugh when people try to pump themselves up with shitty motivational phrases.

I had a boss who was putting that kind of phrases with like a sunset picture over it.

I

And just one mistake, and Ronda can take home the arm of any woman in her division.

This fight is literally too close for me to call. Until I get as much info on Ronda's mental state, as possible. Even then it will be nothing more than a hunch. I have it as 50/50 right now. And I wouldn't even consider betting money on this fight.
Yeah I agree, "this fight is already won" just didn't sound like it meant that.

So much cringe at all the motivational thigs on the wall. It's like they don't know what to do to improve so they think that by repeating online self improving phrases they'll suddenly overcome erevything. Like it's a movie or something.

Ronda needs to get the fuck out of this gym ASAP!

It's not even a gym. Wasn't it reported that she's training in Edmond's garage?

View attachment 180165 Looks ready to take the belt back.
After she gets knocked out and gets consoled by Edmond again, toned will be the last word we will be using.

image.jpg

I guess the age old "the more rip you looked the better fighter you are" saying hasn't died off.

I just hope that the WMMA at this lvl has come far enough so her judo is no longer strong enough to nullify everything else and that with her being careful she can keep winning. That ll be just another proof how undeveloped wmma still is. Judging by her standup she oughta get completely demolished by anyone half decent in striking. Unless she dominates with judo or pure brutality its bye Honda.

can't see picture. sherdog's college dropout web coding team at work again

this is the only site this shit happens on. every time someone posts a pic or attachment there is a 25% chance it just won't load

garbage netcode on this site
You have no idea what you're talking about. Sherdog is developed using a base framework that is not developed by Sherdog. Instead it is customized to suit the needs of the community here. This means that the way in which this system operates and handles back-end requests is the same as countless other forums on the internet and it does it through the same process.

So how about you stop the dodgy stuff and run a few virus scans if you are having issues loading images hosted on Sherdog. I'm sure most people can load images hosted here or linked here completely fine since that has been tried & tested by many, many websites since this is a popular frame-work. The issue could also stem from what device you are using, (cheap android device or something) .

Last edited:
Of-course, all those wasted movements while shadowboxing will make you shed pounds quickly.

bigger muscles don't help her striking technique. Until she fixes that, she's susceptible to being picked apart on the feet and KO'd.

can't see picture. sherdog's college dropout web coding team at work again

this is the only site this shit happens on. every time someone posts a pic or attachment there is a 25% chance it just won't load

garbage netcode on this site

Ah, someone who has not spent time at the Underground. You spoiled little ungrateful shit.

I just hope that the WMMA at this lvl has come far enough so her judo is no longer strong enough to nullify everything else and that with her being careful she can keep winning. That ll be just another proof how undeveloped wmma still is. Judging by her standup she oughta get completely demolished by anyone half decent in striking. Unless she dominates with judo or pure brutality its bye Honda.
Khabib doesn't have amazing standup and he keeps dominating, being able to dominate with grappling isn't WMMA-exclusive. Maia too.

How can she possibly improve her striking after such a huge layoff? Getting in shape isn't important, the key is can she get Amanda down and I don't think she can.

The game has passed Ronda by.

Isn't that what people ideally do during long layoffs – learn new stuff? Not saying that's necessarily been her focus, but it's not unheard of that a fighter takes lots of time off to work on holes in their game.

Back