Ronda Rousey is suddenly jacked

Ah, someone who has not spent time at the Underground. You spoiled little ungrateful shit.
LOL the Underground, I went there and the discussion actually seemed intelligent a lot of the time, but I gave it up quickly due to the forum shittiness - how can they keep such a terrible forum for so long when tiny sites with barely used forums have better than that? lol

proof of photoshop

cjs18Q7.png

Check her stomach for three tiny lumps. That is a super muscled back. Dayyum.

Tempted to throw a few bucks on Ronda now...

can't see picture. sherdog's college dropout web coding team at work again

this is the only site this shit happens on. every time someone posts a pic or attachment there is a 25% chance it just won't load

garbage netcode on this site

Could be the user uploading an 8mb image as well. It took a while to load on my machine. Steve Jobs was also a college dropout coder. Could you send us a link to your website?

Is it a recent pic, or one from the archives before she became a landmonster?

She's always jacked at this point in camp, except the HH fight. Not sure where her head is but we're looking at a highly motivated Ronda that is heavily focused on fighting sans massive media obligations. You could argue that this is the most dangerous she's ever been.

And just one mistake, and Ronda can take home the arm of any woman in her division.

This fight is literally too close for me to call. Until I get as much info on Ronda's mental state, as possible. Even then it will be nothing more than a hunch. I have it as 50/50 right now. And I wouldn't even consider betting money on this fight.

Agreed. I could easily see both of them winning. As the fight goes on though I give Ronda more of a chance to take it. If this isn't over by round 3 I think Nunes will be in trouble.

The body looks toned. It almost always used to. She looked horrible on fight night, against Holly.

But it's her mind that is questionable, imo. This fight has already been won. And the gym has nothing to do with it.

I need to see the Thursday presser. And the weigh-in face off, and interviews. That should give me enough insight to make my final call.

I've heard you won't get many interviews.. some shit about her only doing a handful of appearances and only in places she deemed worthy and no funny business either no questions that will upset her and be about Cyborg.

But it's her mind that is questionable, imo.

I can see your point. That said, a big part of her mental let down after (and maybe before) the Holly fight was letting herself go physically. Her getting herself back into shape may be the best signal that she is focused and confident. Lord knows you never want to listen too closely to a Rousey interview anyway.

Back