Ronda Rousey is suddenly jacked

can't see picture. sherdog's college dropout web coding team at work again

this is the only site this shit happens on. every time someone posts a pic or attachment there is a 25% chance it just won't load

garbage netcode on this site

Guess she decided to lay off the Jack n the Box late night taco runs.

Good on her.

View attachment 180165 Looks ready to take the belt back.
687474703a2f2f69313337372e70686f746f6275636b65742e636f6d2f616c62756d732f616834342f736576656e7374796c65732f59545f47527468756d625f7a70737461777267617a702e6a7067

The body looks toned. It almost always used to. She looked horrible on fight night, against Holly.

But it's her mind that is questionable, imo. This fight has already been won. And the gym has nothing to do with it.

I need to see the Thursday presser. And the weigh-in face off, and interviews. That should give me enough insight to make my final call.

Wow that... really jacked looking lol

Ronda "Robot" Rousey! (Cyborg reference obviously)

The body looks toned. It almost always used to. She looked horrible on fight night, against Holly.

But it's her mind that is questionable, imo. This fight has already already been won. And the gym has nothing to do with it.

I need to see the Thursday presser. And the weigh-in face off, and interviews. That should give me enough insight to make my final call.
Nah I think Nunes would have a decent chance to beat even a fully motivated Ronda, she can catch anybody with those Shumble hands.

Ronda on a speedball, i wanna see a vid of that

That left arm positioning is pretty kek with her elbow almost perpendicular to her armpit

She´s gonna piss dirty just like jon jones you dont go from couch potato to super hero in such a short time unless you drink the vitamins in your juice

So much cringe at all the motivational thigs on the wall. It's like they don't know what to do to improve so they think that by repeating online self improving phrases they'll suddenly overcome erevything. Like it's a movie or something.

Ronda needs to get the fuck out of this gym ASAP!

Heres my prediction how she will be looking a week after the fight
ronda-rousey-happy-smiling-photos-25-480w.jpg

Nah I think Nunes would have a decent chance to beat even a fully motivated Ronda, she can catch anybody with those Shumble hands.

And just one mistake, and Ronda can take home the arm of any woman in her division.

This fight is literally too close for me to call. Until I get as much info on Ronda's mental state, as possible. Even then it will be nothing more than a hunch. I have it as 50/50 right now. And I wouldn't even consider betting money on this fight.

Back