Ronda Rousey is suddenly jacked

She's going to gas hard with that muscle if it goes to the 2nd round. She should be lean and ripped like the Strikeforce days. Not big and bulky.

Ronda is not bigger and more bulky than in Strikeforce, but she may be leaner, thats why she also appears more jacked.

All these pictures of her by @ewillphoto are photoshopped for maximum detail. In reality, she isn't half as defined. I'm just an amateur photographer but this is more than obvious.

Agreed. I could easily see both of them winning. As the fight goes on though I give Ronda more of a chance to take it. If this isn't over by round 3 I think Nunes will be in trouble.
Why ? Ronda has only made it out Iif the 1st rd twice looked bad and gassed some in the 2nd Tate fight and gassed and got destroyed in less than 2 rds against holm, ya she has the clear advantage as the fight goes on haha . Goes into rd 3 and beyond its gonna look like Franklin vs Silva sloppy and both will look ridiculous in no way doesRonda have a cardio edge from what we've seen from her .

images%2Farticle%2F2015%2F08%2F02%2Fronda%2Bko%2Bgif.gif
{<hhh]
She like hops of the floor to throw that jab haha

Why ? Ronda has only made it out Iif the 1st rd twice looked bad and gassed some in the 2nd Tate fight and gassed and got destroyed in less than 2 rds against holm, ya she has the clear advantage as the fight goes on haha . Goes into rd 3 and beyond its gonna look like Franklin vs Silva sloppy and both will look ridiculous in no way doesRonda have a cardio edge from what we've seen from her .

In the Miesha fight she was doing fine and Miesha has great cardio. She was in the third round still easily throwing Miesha around and that was a pretty high paced fight. I've never seen anyone push Nunes like that. If Nunes got pushed the way Miesha was pushing that fight she would gas after the first round. While Rousey did look gassed in that fight she was still easily doing what she needed to do. It's like Jones that guy always looks gassed but he just keeps pushing the pace and no LHW has been able to match it.

The Holm fight is a completely different story she was just getting her ass kicked from bell to bell and was basically running at Holm blindly. I think that fight had more to do with all the punishment she was taking.

Guess she decided to lay off the Jack n the Box late night taco runs.

Good on her.
She's most like juicing.

zumos-de-frutas1.jpg

It's a great way to get pumped(full of nutrients).

In the Miesha fight she was doing fine and Miesha has great cardio. She was in the third round still easily throwing Miesha around and that was a pretty high paced fight. I've never seen anyone push Nunes like that. If Nunes got pushed the way Miesha was pushing that fight she would gas after the first round. While Rousey did look gassed in that fight she was still easily doing what she needed to do. It's like Jones that guy always looks gassed but he just keeps pushing the pace and no LHW has been able to match it.

The Holm fight is a completely different story she was just getting her ass kicked from bell to bell and was basically running at Holm blindly. I think that fight had more to do with all the punishment she was taking.
tate fought a stupid fight by rushing in and going for takedowns and getting tossed she was winning most striking exchanges then would shoot for some reason that wasnt that fast paced of a fight . It was wash rinse repeat till she finally got the armbar. If she doesn't start well against nunes and gets the td stuffed and starts eating shots it will be over quick the start of the fight will tell the story

People say that Ronda strayed from her game in the Holm fight and yet she did try to initiate a clinch, Holly managed to stifle the clinch game and keep it standing. People want to take away credit from Holly by saying Ronda screwed up rather than Holly figured out how to win. Watch the break down done by Firas after the fight to see how Holly stopped the throws.

Good points for Amanda are that she is large and strong like Holly, if she did her homework and is able to put on a solid plan as Holly did, she could get the finish with her heavy hands. Bad point is her cardio has shown to be a problem in past fights and she does not seem to be the counter striking styled fighter that Holly is which could mean far more clinch opportunity for Ronda.

Good points for Ronda is she is a beast in a scramble so if she can get it to the floor she has a shot, I also think her cardio is better. Bad points for Ronda are the layoff, the last loss being a knockout could be a problem when facing a heavy handed fighter, and the mystique being shattered to a point which means people are going to be far less tense about facing Ronda being that they have seen her lose and understand that her skills don't need to be matched to be stopped.

The three big elements for me are, how does Ronda react if Nunes lands a few bombs on her, what if Nunes can neutralize the clinch, and if the fight goes more than three rounds can Nunes keep the pace?

If Nunes didn't appear to be so strong, I would probably guess that she would get thrown right away. Being the more recently active fighter and having the momentum I am going to go with Nunes getting those heavy hands on Ronda and putting her away early.

tate fought a stupid fight by rushing in and going for takedowns and getting tossed she was winning most striking exchanges then would shoot for some reason that wasnt that fast paced of a fight . It was wash rinse repeat till she finally got the armbar. If she doesn't start well against nunes and gets the td stuffed and starts eating shots it will be over quick the start of the fight will tell the story

I agree Tate did fight a stupid fight. As far as who was winning the stand up it seemed pretty even to me. I think the shots Tate was eating were forcing her to go into panic wrestling mode she was bleeding from her nose in the first round. It was pretty fast paced IMO.

I agree overall but not so sure the start of the fight will tell the story cause I don't know how Ronda is going to come into this fight. They might plan to take it slow at first and try and drag this into deeper rounds. Ronda might go crazy then and end up getting KO'd or actually get the TD and armbar her.

People say that Ronda strayed from her game in the Holm fight and yet she did try to initiate a clinch, Holly managed to stifle the clinch game and keep it standing. People want to take away credit from Holly by saying Ronda screwed up rather than Holly figured out how to win. Watch the break down done by Firas after the fight to see how Holly stopped the throws.

Good points for Amanda are that she is large and strong like Holly, if she did her homework and is able to put on a solid plan as Holly did, she could get the finish with her heavy hands. Bad point is her cardio has shown to be a problem in past fights and she does not seem to be the counter striking styled fighter that Holly is which could mean far more clinch opportunity for Ronda.

Good points for Ronda is she is a beast in a scramble so if she can get it to the floor she has a shot, I also think her cardio is better. Bad points for Ronda are the layoff, the last loss being a knockout could be a problem when facing a heavy handed fighter, and the mystique being shattered to a point which means people are going to be far less tense about facing Ronda being that they have seen her lose and understand that her skills don't need to be matched to be stopped.

The three big elements for me are, how does Ronda react if Nunes lands a few bombs on her, what if Nunes can neutralize the clinch, and if the fight goes more than three rounds can Nunes keep the pace?

If Nunes didn't appear to be so strong, I would probably guess that she would get thrown right away. Being the more recently active fighter and having the momentum I am going to go with Nunes getting those heavy hands on Ronda and putting her away early.

Yep Ronda tried plenty of times to get that fight to the ground but she just wasn't able to do it.

can't see picture. sherdog's college dropout web coding team at work again

this is the only site this shit happens on. every time someone posts a pic or attachment there is a 25% chance it just won't load

garbage netcode on this site
its your shitty computer dude. i never had a problem with pictures loading here. since 98

-she's a longtime world champion, worldly level athlete, not out of this world she can whip back into shape
-she's clearly in the middle of a workout and swoll from that ;)

You have no idea what you're talking about. Sherdog is developed using a base framework that is not developed by Sherdog. Instead it is customized to suit the needs of the community here. This means that the way in which this system operates and handles back-end requests is the same as countless other forums on the internet and it does it through the same process.

So how about you stop the dodgy stuff and run a few virus scans if you are having issues loading images hosted on Sherdog. I'm sure most people can load images hosted here or linked here completely fine since that has been tried & tested by many, many websites since this is a popular frame-work. The issue could also stem from what device you are using, (cheap android device or something) .

You confused them with the nerd speak.

Back