Ronda Rousey Inverted Triangle On Manny Gamburyan (gifs)

yM76y.png

Nice gifs & breakdowns, bro. & because Ronda's so good & so hot, no one will ever be able to admire her work on here without some immaturity going on. Collateral damage, bro...

no she's not... don't make this weird.

Ronda is to grappling what Silva is to striking, she is that good. She's by far my favorite 135 lbs fighter. If she was a man, people would say he's the most exciting bantamweight.
If she was a man she wouldn't be doing as good. Fact is WMMA is still developing and the pool of talent is shallow

I was unaware people criticize RR for only having an armbar. If true, that's dumb. Thanks for the cool gifs though.

Ronda is to grappling what Silva is to striking, she is that good. She's by far my favorite 135 lbs fighter. If she was a man, people would say he's the most exciting bantamweight.

Maybe to women's grappling and I'm not even sure about that with Kyra Gracie around.
ADCC champs would tap out Judo Olympians in grappling imo, men or women

She's a smarter Palhares who got the luck of competing in a division that lacks talent.

Ronda is a fucking monster.

It'll be pretty funny when the person to break Anderson's record isn't JBJ, but Rousey.

Maybe to women's grappling and I'm not even sure about that with Kyra Gracie around.
ADCC champs would tap out Judo Olympians in grappling imo, men or women

Ronda would dump Kyra on her head and tap her in under a round.

Incredible fighter. She is the sole reason why I don't mind women in the UFC. It wouldn't be fair to keep her out.

Impressive gifs. I train and I've sure she would kick my ass. Very technical fighter.

I think guys who never trained before were saying they could beat her cause she's a girl. And there she is beating on guys who are professionals.

She would do well against untrained guys grappling. a full on fist fight ...eeehhhh

Biting changes everything

I have very fond memories of some kid biting me in a street fight a few months ago. All it did was make me hold a choke till he turned purple... then as he lay passed out I made sure to black both his eyes till im sure he didn't see for a few weeks. So yeah. It really changed the game for him.

Ronda would dump Kyra on her head and tap her in under a round.

We're talking grappling not MMA. And where's your logic to back that up? Tate, a half decent wrestler with a BJJ game worlds below Gracie took Ronda's back. If Kyra got that position and there is no reason to think she couldn't she would finish easily imo

And before anyone asks. I drive a dodge charger... I passed some van full of kids. I pull into a gas station to get some water. I come out and its like three shit talking 17-18 year olds. My brother and I DESTROYED them. Perks of the south... not a single cop came :)

Back