Ronda Rousey Inverted Triangle On Manny Gamburyan (gifs)

She has an amazing grappling killer instinct without forgeting to value position.

And I really liked the first post, for those who believe they could hang with Ronda on the ground just because they are dudes. :icon_lol:

Slick grappling. I like it.

Awesome GIFs, thanks a lot, TS.

Ronda is a beast!! So talented!

Anyone who isn't impressed by this is an idiot. Her skill level is insane regardless of sex. There are very few men who can grapple at that level and even fewer who could do it in an actual MMA fight. I would let her kick my ass all day long. I'm not a small weak dude with no experience either. I have been training for years and still don't think I could handle her on the ground. One thing you learn really quickly about grappling is that strength doesn't mean shit against impeccable skill.

I think she's awesome. I wish there were more girls with skills closer to her so we could see her tested.

I don't think anyone's ever suggested that she's not a skilled grappler.

I think guys who never trained before were saying they could beat her cause she's a girl. And there she is beating on guys who are professionals.

I think guys who never trained before were saying they could beat her cause she's a girl. And there she is beating on guys who are professionals.

I think most of those guys are just saying that they are still bigger and stronger than she is and if it were an ACTUAL fight not grappling they would win. I'm much bigger than Urijah Faber but he is way more skilled than I am but size can factor in a fight if you know how to use it to your advantage.

Rousey, as much as I dislike her, is a crazy good grappler and could beat your average joe or maybe even some pretty good grappling guys any day of the week.

you can also make gifs of the mistakes she made in the Tate fight

"I cant ever recall seeing this in MMA" .. I've seen it, multiple times.

Why the hell is she throwing bare knuckle shots to the reporter's ribs in that gif?

Amazing gifs. Thank you, she is very skilled.

That's Manny in the first gif.

Well I guess that makes it a little more understandable. I don't train or anything so I didn't know people bare knuckle strike to the body during sparring. Is this a common practice?

Ronda is to grappling what Silva is to striking, she is that good. She's by far my favorite 135 lbs fighter. If she was a man, people would say he's the most exciting bantamweight.
While she's very good at grappling I don't like that comparison because the fighters Silva fight are clearly more skilled than the opponents Rousey faces.

WMMA just hasn't evolved to where the technical knowledge is on the same level as the men. Rousey herself show that since she's not really good at anything other than grappling. Her striking and GnP doesn't look very good. If she was a man she'd have to be better than she is now.

This isn't me putting her down though. I don't think it's relevant to compare women with men and now I just responded to someone else doing that.

Nice gifs & breakdowns, bro. & because Ronda's so good & so hot, no one will ever be able to admire her work on here without some immaturity going on. Collateral damage, bro...

Back