Ronda Rousey Inverted Triangle On Manny Gamburyan (gifs)

She would do well against untrained guys grappling. a full on fist fight ...eeehhhh

In a boxing match with rules, yeah, she'd probably lose to a guy because she's not exactly a great striker. But if it were a real street fight, she'd probably know that trying to stand up is not the right tactic. I assume she'd immediately clinch, easily throw the dude, and break his arm.

And I'm not a Rousey fan, but I don't think the average guy could beat her up because she wouldn't be dumb enough to stand there and get in a fist fight. She'd be smart enough to take the fight to an area where she has the greatest chance for success, the ground.

And before anyone asks. I drive a dodge charger... I passed some van full of kids. I pull into a gas station to get some water. I come out and its like three shit talking 17-18 year olds. My brother and I DESTROYED them. Perks of the south... not a single cop came :)

Drawbacks of the south: If you were black, you would have been charged with assault and imprisoned for 25 to life.

We're talking grappling not MMA. And where's your logic to back that up? Tate, a half decent wrestler with a BJJ game worlds below Gracie took Ronda's back. If Kyra got that position and there is no reason to think she couldn't she would finish easily imo

While you're correct that she had her back Tate could not control her and Ronda was in no danger. (Yes, im aware Krya is better than Tate). MMA fighter Alexis Davis had Krya Gracie in a an armbar position for nearly 4 minutes. I like Krya Gracie but Ronda is just as skilled and is bigger than her. Ronda would beat her.

There's no way she could get an inverted triangle on me, in fact I challenge her to try to do it. Preferably naked.

[QUOTE="Rush";78387819]

irP4VTRWvrLMd.gif

[/QUOTE]

i try this all the time, that is a perfect hip toss, perfect placement of legs, its so hard to get someone in the right place to pull that off, she made it look easy

Anyone who tries to deny Rousey's elite grappling prowess is a desperate hater.

And before anyone asks. I drive a dodge charger... I passed some van full of kids. I pull into a gas station to get some water. I come out and its like three shit talking 17-18 year olds. My brother and I DESTROYED them. Perks of the south... not a single cop came :)

That's a great fake story bro!

She has some absurd grappling talent. She'd probably kill me if I tried to fight her.

manny getting that head in deep.....

also, yeah she got some mad skills, dont really get the hate, but still annoyed the hendo machida is only 3 rounds because of the title fight being slapped on that card tho

I have very fond memories of some kid biting me in a street fight a few months ago. All it did was make me hold a choke till he turned purple... then as he lay passed out I made sure to black both his eyes till im sure he didn't see for a few weeks. So yeah. It really changed the game for him.

Total boss!

78ae5e1e027148b9e1242a2202206d50.gif

[QUOTE="Rush";78387055]It seems the majority believe Ronda only has an armbar despite her being an Elite Judo blackbelt thats trained under Gokor Chivichyan since a kid (he's a Judo, JJ, Sambo BB). In her own words "Its trying to be maximally efficient with minimal effort". Her armbar is whats shes best at - no one shits on JDS for only trying to win with his boxing do they?

ipO1WambvvdBk.gif

Reverse triangle on Spencer Lazara, an MMA reporter who trains. You guys that dont train still think you have a chance?

iDQoueOqGCmD9.gif

Spencer Lazara next to WW Tyrone Woodley.

0.jpg

I cant ever recall seeing this in MMA.

ibiCd62qjKCd3n.gif

In the 2008 Olympic quater final.

iHoxohLTuxdxx.gif

Baits Tate into one direction to get her to give up mount
iuB7tsadpGhCe.gif
[/QUOTE]

She has a chance vs guys in grappling only .don't be ridiculous

still think i could beat her up

6'3 210 phucking shredded bro

:eek:

I agree. She is incredibly talented and I enjoy watching these gifs because her skills are fucking amazing to watch. I just wish that the talent pool was better in WMMA, then I might actually care about it. With how good Ronda is, it's something like Fedor in KOTC or something lol.

THat's pretty much how I feel about WMMA. Just not deep enough to care about although I'm not slighting it in anyway and I hope that it just gets better in the future. I think she could hang with some of the guys though, that would be something to see.

Not sure what's your point here TS we all know she has great submission and grappling skills, the only reason she gets so much hate because 1 she comes off as an attention whore with the dumb shit she says and the videos she puts out. For instance, that dumb video she put out attempting to make fun of Sarah Kaufman.

Secondly, a bit of it is because she's a woman and MMA is a male dominated sport. I'm not sure how much of it is because of that because I haven't been on these forums as much as I used to be but I can already tell that's part of it.

Also, a decent amount of MMA fans don't give a shit about MMA that's under 155lbs. Remember how annoyed a lot of fans got when the UFC announced they'd be making a 125lb division. Now the UFC is making a woman's division at 135, which already angers some fans because it's at 135, also this division is gonna be weak as fuck. Not to mention, her first opponent is gonna be Liz Carmouche in a main event on PPV. This pissed fans off because the UFC has put out a lot of weak main cards lately and this is just another one.

I probably missed a few reasons but you get the point.

Back