Ronda Rousey Inverted Triangle On Manny Gamburyan (gifs)

no she's not... don't make this weird.

My bad. Forgot about the times we live in. Gotta have something for everybody & wouldn't wanna leave you out. Here's something that may be a bit more in your taste. Figured you might find this a little less "weird"....
georges-st-pierre-under-armour.jpg

bdw7c8.jpg

I dont think anybody would deny Ronda is a great grappler. I've never seen anybody say that's all she has, it's all she's shown because that's all she has had to show. Now I'm not sure I believe the hype about her striking but whatever. I just wish she wouldn't talk so much.

[QUOTE="Rush";78387363]Funny how immature you guys are. I could have done 10x the amount on Fedor or any other male mma fighter and you wouldnt have said SHIT. I appreciate talent.[/QUOTE]

Its not the thread its how you word it.

Good post fella. Thanks for gifs. Ronda is incredibly talented and nasty.

Its cool dude, watching those videos and being a true MMA fan, its hard not to have a crush. LOL

This

She's incredibly talented, and it's hard not to notice the fact that she's an attractive female.

FUUUCCCKKKK MMEEEEEE is all I can say. She looks like a fucking magician on the ground. Imagine she could get her standup solid? Fuck Cyborg, she'd get dusted.

After I watched Ediane Gomes' fight on Invicta I thought "Maybe this lady can fight Ronda." Then I looked up her record and noticed she was already armbarred.

And before anyone asks. I drive a dodge charger... I passed some van full of kids. I pull into a gas station to get some water. I come out and its like three shit talking 17-18 year olds. My brother and I DESTROYED them. Perks of the south... not a single cop came :)

The only thing worse than that being a made up story to be an internet tough guy is if it's true. You either look bad, or worse, there's no scenario you come out looking good. Grow up.

FUUUCCCKKKK MMEEEEEE is all I can say. She looks like a fucking magician on the ground. Imagine she could get her standup solid? Fuck Cyborg, she'd get dusted.

no way man, didn't you see Cyborg in that purple belt bjj tournament? She totally LNP'd Amanda The Hut Lucas to win the gold at that tournament (also LNPd some other fatties, but didn't submit any), so therefore Cyborg is also a wizard on the ground, don't you know?

[QUOTE="Rush";78387055]
You guys that dont train still think you have a chance?[/QUOTE]

I'd beat the shit out of her in a fight because she's a woman and I'm a man.

She'd beat me at BJJ.
s'about it.

Well we all know Ronda is incredible on the ground. Most of the people who claim she wouldnt have a chance against them or some male fighter dont think they would beat her at grappling ( if yes they are stupid ) but that she would get killed at stand up game. Which is true imo. Her striking is horrendous. The key is to maintain distance and strike with her which is doable imo. I think it will take a while in wmma till someone finds a way to beat her but also she wount have some 10 more wins in row. I see within a year or maximum two some woman would be able to prevent the clinch and ktfo her.
I read some interviews about her doing fantastic at boixing but I cant really believe it since in her fights she turns on grappling mode and leaves her exposed to lot of strikes.

Well we all know Ronda is incredible on the ground. Most of the people who claim she wouldnt have a chance against them or some male fighter dont think they would beat her at grappling ( if yes they are stupid ) but that she would get killed at stand up game. Which is true imo. Her striking is horrendous. The key is to maintain distance and strike with her which is doable imo. I think it will take a while in wmma till someone finds a way to beat her but also she wount have some 10 more wins in row. I see within a year or maximum two some woman would be able to prevent the clinch and ktfo her.
I read some interviews about her doing fantastic at boixing but I cant really believe it since in her fights she turns on grappling mode and leaves her exposed to lot of strikes.

why stand and box when you can take your opponent down and submit them in a minute? The female fighter who is best at "keep your distance and strike" is Sarah Kaufman and she was able to avoid the takedown for all of about four seconds. Cyborg can't do it, she is a brawling clinch fighter who depends on steroid muscles to bully smaller fighers. I think the fighter with the skillset you describe is still an unknown.

Back