Ronda Rousey has never thrown a kick in a fight. She can't kick, period.

She said in her book that she was never going to throw another kick

Funny-meme-seriousLee.jpg

Only way Holm wins is to jab and run for 5 rounds

he is wrong just trolling

459659191-ronda-rousey-kicks-miesha-tate-in-their-ufc-gettyimages.jpg
459659181-ronda-rousey-kicks-miesha-tate-in-their-ufc-gettyimages.jpg
459660193-ronda-rousey-kicks-miesha-tate-in-their-ufc-gettyimages.jpg

Can't believe she almost lost her balance and fell backwards twice.

Surely she wasn't trying to kick.

Who kicks leaning backwards with their arm out sideways like a retard mimicking Duffee?

I am aware Ronda has thrown some kicks now, but I was not aware.

However, Ronda isn't known for her great striking. She's known for judo, and armbars, and that is all.

Translation, you were 100% wrong, was called on it and are now looking to change focus to a completely different criticism completely unrelated to your original premise.

Moving the goal posts -- the refuge of the desperate.

Admit it, you said something that was 100% wrong and wasted everyone's time with a worthless thread. I'm sure you'll be back soon enough in another thread so you can demonstrate more ignorance.

Can't believe she almost lost her balance and fell backwards twice.

Surely she wasn't trying to kick.

Who kicks leaning backwards with their arm out sideways like a retard mimicking Duffee?

im sure your couch kicking technique is better smh

The thing is Holly won't be throwing a lot of kicks, because she going to fear the take down.

translation, you were 100% wrong, was called on it and are now looking to change focus to a completely different criticism completely unrelated to your original premise.

Moving the goal posts -- the refuge of the desperate.

Admit it, you said something that was 100% wrong and wasted everyone's time with a worthless thread. I'm sure you'll be back soon enough in another thread so you can demonstrate more ignorance.

this

Almost as good as your ability to kick rocks.

im not the one criticizing a professional fighters technique when i have not done anything other than sit on my couch all my life smh why don't you get in the cage with miesha tate and throw better kicks at her i bet she subs you in 1 min

Back