Ronda Rousey has never thrown a kick in a fight. She can't kick, period.

Ronda is good at Judo and nothing else.

CLYU_xeUwAA837r.jpg
474306765_1__2831937b.jpg
hi-res-f2cca0b8fc1974e3da878f2c85b01152_crop_north.jpg

Cain sucks because he doesn't use subs

Rockhold sucks because he doesn't use TDs

JDS, Lawler, Joanna, and McGregor really suck because they don't use offensive grappling

You're not wrong. She doesn't throw kicks at all. But she finds success anyway. In any other division it would have been impossible. Also, wasteland incoming.

She has thrown a couple of kicks, but more importantly...

BigMuffler said:
Cain sucks because he doesn't use subs

Rockhold sucks because he doesn't use TDs

JDS, Lawler, Joanna, and McGregor really suck because they don't use offensive grappling

I guess kicks by themselves are fundamentally more vital than BJJ, TDs, or grappling offense as a whole.

I think this fight has the potential for going quite ways. holly has the style, where she isn't going to clinch or wrestle honda. I can see holly moving ALOT. as honda chases her. Sooner or later though, I see honda getting her down and tapping her.

Truly not a shit thread until you show up. Seriously what did Ronda do to wound you so deeply? Are you a DNB?

It does make you wonder? Possibly it was something involving assless chaps, a flock of penguins and a mop handle. Details omitted due to the young age at which it clearly occurred.

She has also thrown the occasional leg kick in the past, against Tweet, for example. Nothing special, but this shit is not that hard to find out.

Trolls here need to up their game.

Does she need to? She hardly needs striking at all to dominate.

Nah don't worry, her opponents make up for it.

Yep, same with Anderson, GSP, Jon Jones and Aldo who were two levels above their competition and went undefeated for years. The majority of their matches were one sided blowouts.

I remember be on the edge of my seat and wondering how GSP was going to sqeak past Dan Hardy...

giphy.gif

You know Ronda would destroy Bruce Lee, but you think Holly Holm's kicks might be too much for her? Lol

That's what I mean.....and the UFC hypes her like she's some super athlete.

Is there a major difference between 'hardly needing striking at all to dominate' and needing no grappling offense to dominate (Conor, Joanna, JDS pre-Cain, and Lawler not so much 'dominate' but champ of the arguably deepest division at least)? Or even Aldo who has grappling skills but hardly has to use them.

Yep, same with Anderson, GSP, Jon Jones and Aldo who were two levels above their competition and went undefeated for years. The majority of their matches were one sided blowouts.

I remember be on the edge of my seat and wondering how GSP was going to sqeak past Dan Hardy...

giphy.gif

Yep, they were two levels above their competition. And you know what? Their competition was actually good competition. I don't really compare Ronda and these 4 men tho, out of respect for the latter.

Class of 2015 has the worst batch of Shertards in the history of Sherdog.

Back