Ronda Rousey has never thrown a kick in a fight. She can't kick, period.

I would agree, but then again, Ronda Rousey didn't fight Shane Carwin, so we don't know how hard Miesha Tate, and the other female fighters hit.

It's irrelevant, honestly. Imagine Brock Lesnar with a granite chin and better clinch work. That is Ronda Rousey.

Ronda threw a kick at Miesha in their second fight, because she was annoyed by her. She doesn't kick because she doesn't want to. Who gives a fuck anyways? She has 100% finish rate.

I made an honest mistake.

We all agree with you on that. We're just saying you need to go watch fights before posting more. Go watch MMA, go watch Glory, go watch Lion Fight, go watch Metamoris and ADCC, go watch the PBC on ESPN card from Saturday night, it's fucking spectacular. Go watch a handful of historic boxing matches, watch some kyokushin stuff, watch Pancrase, old K1, all the Pride events from 2003 through 2007, as well as the GP 2000. watch Rickson's documentary "Choke." Go down to your local school and take a free class or just go watch one. But go absorb some combat sports, please. One love.

We all agree with you on that. We're just saying you need to go watch fights before posting more. Go watch MMA, go watch Glory, go watch Lion Fight, go watch Metamoris and ADCC, go watch the PBC on ESPN card from Saturday night, it's fucking spectacular. Go watch a handful of historic boxing matches, watch some kyokushin stuff, watch Pancrase, old K1, all the Pride events from 2003 through 2007, as well as the GP 2000. watch Rickson's documentary "Choke." Go down to your local school and take a free class or just go watch one. But go absorb some combat sports, please. One love.

I'll try to watch more fights. :p

Completely 1 dimension. She can only submit people on the ground, knock them out striking, and TKO them with knees in the clinch.

I mean, she can only do 1 thing!!!!

But can you name an instance where a male mixed martial artists took MMA just to lose weight, and then she gets signed to fight in the UFC, and to fight for the belt?

You can't compare men's MMA to women's MMA without ignoring a few key differences. Ronda Rousey is not fighting the best of the best, she is fighting the least best of the least best because women's MMA is relatively new.

No, because there are no transsexuals in UFC..

bump, was researching Ronda kicks, found this informative thread.

Someone go find the cucks in the thread =P

This is pre Holly 193 destruction.

She has no footwork so what do you expect? It's half Edmonds fault and half of Rousey's for not getting with a legit team.

Back