Ronda Rousey Earns $6.5 Million From June 2014-June 2015

Based on what? Absolutely nothing? Rousey has already proven herself as a pretty slow witted individual and Mayweather is relatively frugal and known to be smart with money, especially the acquisition of debt.

Your post reads like some weird girl power fantasy, femdom tumblr post, just wish thinking everywhere. You have never managed money on this scale as such your opinion is worthless here and I speak for everyone when I say that.

And there it is, folks. Inside the mind of someone who has never (and WILL never) make money on any level. A rare insight indeed.

first of all im not a ronda fan. ive actually been extremely critical of her personality and the level of her competition

mayweather is frugal? what? news to me. floyd might invest in the next google or amazon and become a billionaire but i have no reason to believe hes frugal or has the tools to be successful outside of boxing

you quote me stating money isnt all that important and then tell me how stupid that is. i realize you probably arent going to believe me but im actually in my 30's and a millionaire. i have a low 7 figure net worth. i had some minor headaches to deal with this morning but i sorted them out and life is good. as far as wednesdays go, i would imagine the average carpenter or electrician is just as happy as i am today. if theyre meeting up with some good friends for a beer later (i am not) i am certain their wednesday will be far better than mine

the fact that i have money helps me understand these things. im not any better or happier than people with less money. this isnt some philosophy i read, it real life experience

LMAO @ you asking these questions yet refuse to ask them of Rousey you white knight.

What makes of Rousey think of Floyd immediately in every single one of her interviews? I'll tell you what - extreme jealousy. He earned more in 1 fight than the entire UFC roster will in the next 10 years, look no further than that!

lol Shook. I didnt even mention d levels like you, yet you respond to me as if my post raped your mom.

lol, first off lets take that insult of 'white knight'. If I am whiteknighting Ronda, you are deep throating Floyd lol.

Also please provide post where I "refused to ask them of Rousey"?

lol, first off lets take that insult of 'white knight'.

LMAO @ this request. "I am going to white knight Rousey but please don't call me a white knight since it hurts my feewings!"

I have no horse in this race, I find it funny when people white knight a girl that they will never meet to such a level that they misconstrue FACTS as insults or slights.

lol at so many in the thread blowing Floyd to try to rip on Ronda or pretend it is over their defense of boxing because of a comment Dana, THE PROMOTER, made years ago. And there are people that would consider 300 million as their life's biggest payday a joke as they deal in billions. So what? When 5 million is chump change to you then maybe it makes sense to laugh. I'm guessing these are the same people that said WMMA wouldn't be successful? All the kids in here with their goofy hate of everything schtick is starting to get old.

LMAO @ this request. "I am going to white knight Rousey but please don't call me a white knight since it hurts my feewings!"

I have no horse in this race, I find it funny when people white knight a girl that they will never meet to such a level that they misconstrue FACTS as insults or slights.

If you are claiming you don't understand context and bringing up the income of someone totally irrelevant to the story who makes more to try to make it appear like 5 million dollars is nothing then you are either dishonest or stupid. And I'd have to go back and see the comments but I'd guess it isn't "white knighting" at all. Just pointing out facts that some more than likely unemployed poster (especially given the location you chose.."at the top of the corporate ladder") trying to mock making 5 million a year is kinda pathetic and shows just how much pent up hate they have where they will try to turn anything into a negative.

When did I ask you to not call me a white knight? I just wrote that if I am whiteknighting Ronda then you must be deepthroating Floyd.

I think that the best thing you can do now, is go back and read my posts so you dont keep embarrassing yourself. lol

She's not getting paid much if the source is true. She is worth more than that. You have fill in plug players on professional teams getting $4 million a year, then you have her who supposedly selling out arenas by herself along with big PPVs getting only $6.5 million with endorsements?

Lol @ this white flag "please stop using facts, this has to stop!"

We are talking basic mathematics here. Sorry it doesn't conform to your worldview, but that doesn't change facts.

Simple mathematics is Ronda earns more per second of fighting than Floyd. Facts are really cool.

She's not getting paid much if the source is true. She is worth more than that. You have fill in plug players on professional teams getting $4 million a year, then you have her who supposedly selling out arenas by herself along with big PPVs getting only $6.5 million with endorsements?

June 2015 - June 2016 will be ALOT bigger.

From the article

"The total payout includes winnings, appearances, licenses, and endorsements."

Although undisclosed bonuses wouldn't be factored in and considering she carried two cards I'm guessing she got a nice something extra for that, including a card that was garbage and it outsold a card they spent months and millions promoting. Plus June to June is a very specific time. It doesn't include her last fight that was huge and endorsements could have been front-loaded. If someone really wants to get a good overview of someone's finances, a 3-5 year look is probably much more telling. The fight not included from July could have matched all of last year's total earnings. Although any way someone looks at it (rationally) she is making good money and on the upswing.

Didnt Rogan say Ronda is soooo rich, she makes so much money. We are talking about oprah rich....his exact words lol. And she has players who hasnt even won a slam make more money than her.

I love all the people laughing at her for ONLY making 6.5 mil. This is sherdog's "elbows to pointy" when it comes to money

That is a lot of money to make in a lifetime let alone a year you nitwits. Floyd making more doesn't mean she isn't killing it

Went from reading about Ronda being spotted shopping at Wal-Mart to this thread.

I love all the people laughing at her for ONLY making 6.5 mil. This is sherdog's "elbows to pointy" when it comes to money

That is a lot of money to make in a lifetime let alone a year you nitwits. Floyd making more doesn't mean she isn't killing it

Naah she is underpaid big time....we are laughing at how the ufc is screwing her over. Ronda is the sports biggest star and she is making peanuts compare to what she really should imo

Floyd? That dude is so poor. Bill Gates was making more in a year then he made in his whole career.

lmfao joke money... no wonder mma is dead...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back