Ronda Rousey Earns $6.5 Million From June 2014-June 2015

hahaha .. anyone laughing at this, or comparing to floyd are morons .. she is 12-0 and has been champ since she was like 5-0 ... how much was floyd making when he was 12-0? not 6.5 mill a year i would guess ... i am not a rousey fan, but that is some real good money ..

just did some digging .. when floyd won the title in his 18th fight against genaro hernandez, he made 150k .. that was in 98 ... ronda will never get 200 mill a fight, but she is doing real well

Rousey will be forgotten in 2-3 years. Floyd is a legend that is top P4P fighter at the age of 38.

Rousey isn't even the best female fighter right now. It's Cyborg. Why? Rousey would get smashed at 140lbs vs. Cyborg which is as fair a match up as you can get.

hahaha .. anyone laughing at this, or comparing to floyd are morons .. she is 12-0 and has been champ since she was like 5-0 ... how much was floyd making when he was 12-0? not 6.5 mill a year i would guess ... i am not a rousey fan, but that is some real good money ..

just did some digging .. when floyd won the title in his 18th fight against genaro hernandez, he made 150k .. that was in 98 ... ronda will never get 200 mill a fight, but she is doing real well

I agree. Rowdy will never do a 200mil fight.

With fighting, WWE, movies, commercials, TV shows, sponsorships, investments, etc., Rowdy will have a greater net worth at 38 y/o than FMJ does now at 38. That is ten years from now, it is quite possible.

I love all of Floyd's weird little slave worshippers who don't know him, yet come out of the woodwork and suck his dick on the internet for being rich. If you were bleeding out on the sidewalk, he would drive right past you, weirdos.

And right before they died alone on the sidewalk they'd see floyd drive by in his 400k Lambo and be like he's so rich, look at his awesome car, he makes so much money, more than Ronda, then they die.

Took Floyd ~45 seconds to earn 6.5 mil in his fight vs Pac.

What Rousey earns in a year, Floyd earns in 45 seconds. And people wonder why she and Mcg are calling him out non-stop - coattail riding at its finest. Embarrassing.

Lol evisceration.

Took Floyd ~45 seconds to earn 6.5 mil in his fight vs Pac.

Damn he didn't have to train or do promo or nothin? He just showed up and got paid?

Boss

Doesn't seem like a lot considering her fame

Rousey will be forgotten in 2-3 years. Floyd is a legend that is top P4P fighter at the age of 38.

Rousey isn't even the best female fighter right now. It's Cyborg. Why? Rousey would get smashed at 140lbs vs. Cyborg which is as fair a match up as you can get.

i agree with you man .. i think cyborg beats her at any weight .. 135 included ... i think cyborg destroys wmma like she did when she beat carano ...

i also agree that she never gets close to floyd .. but people are scoffing at her 6.5 mill .. that is funny imo .. she is doing pretty well .. do they think other champs are making that much money? maybe a couple ... but not all

Wait, you guys actually think this is legit? Nobody but the UFC and Ronda's people know what Ronda makes. Tennis prize money is public information, their sponsorships are usually available with a simple Google search.

With fighting, WWE, movies, commercials, TV shows, sponsorships, investments, etc., Rowdy will have a greater net worth at 38 y/o than FMJ does now at 38. That is ten years from now, it is quite possible.

I think you overestimate her longevity and star power once she quits fighting.

I'm surprised she's even on that top 10 list. She's only gonna keep making more money. And that's still alotta dough, especially since Ronda lives relatively frugally (or so I've heard).

And right before they died alone on the sidewalk they'd see floyd drive by in his 400k Lambo and be like he's so rich, look at his awesome car, he makes so much money, more than Ronda, then they die.

clooney_chuckle.gif

how? she's going to retire in a few years and she doesn't own her own fight promotion.

also, from what I've heard, she's a terrible actress.

how? she's going to retire in a few years and she doesn't own her own fight promotion.

also, from what I've heard, she's a terrible actress.

She can do a Lesnar and retire in the WWE and make serious money.
There's a reason Lesnar didn't come back. WWE offered him a sweet deal, and i'd say Ronda is a bigger draw than Lesnar.

Estimated earnings like these are a waste of time, especially for combat athletes in the UFC.

I love all of Floyd's weird little slave worshippers who don't know him, yet come out of the woodwork and suck his dick on the internet for being rich. If you were bleeding out on the sidewalk, he would drive right past you, weirdos.

lol agreed

you and DL keep this place worth coming to.

Back