Ronda Rousey Earns $6.5 Million From June 2014-June 2015

This is why Floyd laughs, and why Rousey and McG fight for his attention and coattails

i thought i would be more tbh. With her movie roles, sponsors, fights ,ppv cuts, etc.

i thought i would be more tbh. With her movie roles, sponsors, fights ,ppv cuts, etc.

cameo appearances in movies really don't pay much. Stan Lee probably gets payed more in the Marvel movies.

Some imbecile Hollywood couple would make that in 2 or 3 photographs of their newborn child to a magazine.

I think Mayweather spent that much for breakfast and lunch last week.

Wonder how much Shayna and the other two get for their association with her...

Makes sense.

It's June 2014 to June 2015 so it only includes 2 fights (Zingano and Davis) and doesn't include her latest fight (1M PPV's) which probably netted her $3M-$5M dollars, nor would it include her most recent sponsorships, or the rights to her movie.

Davis only netted around 540K PPV's and Zingano was 590K PPV's so this was before she fully broke into the mainstream.

I'm guessing that the list for next year will catapult her well past the $10M-$15M+ per year mark given the Correia fight, the Tate fight, and possibly one additional fight if she can squeeze it in. Toss on she just picked up Hardee's/Carl's Junior, Tai Chi Panda, and no doubt has other sponsors knocking at her door.

Yeah I thought it would have been more. She's at or near the peak of her fame right now.

have you guys noticed she does the METROPCS ads alone now? She must be taking Cain's share too.

Those numbers are just what the commission releases. She still has sponsorship money and undisclosed pay and bonuses from the ufc. I would bet that she has made considerably more than 6 million in one year.

Took Floyd ~45 seconds to earn 6.5 mil in his fight vs Pac.

What Rousey earns in a year, Floyd earns in 45 seconds. And people wonder why she and Mcg are calling him out non-stop - coattail riding at its finest. Embarrassing.

Yet many fighters, with great stories and many great fights, get zero spotlight from Dana/media...

When the bell sounded to end the first round of his fight vs Pac, Mayweather had already quadrupled Rousey's salary for the entire year.

Simply incomparable levels of success/skill here.

Not bad. She might crack top 5 next year or maybe even top 3 given the rise in her popularity.

UFC is screwing her. She should make at least 10 mil per fight.

Back