Ronda Rousey Earns $6.5 Million From June 2014-June 2015

OMG, this is awesome

Petey taking some fools to task lol

I agree. Rowdy will never do a 200mil fight.

With fighting, WWE, movies, commercials, TV shows, sponsorships, investments, etc., Rowdy will have a greater net worth at 38 y/o than FMJ does now at 38. That is ten years from now, it is quite possible.

10 years is a long time in the entertainment business. I'm sure you could have said the same thing about Pamela Anderson too 15 years ago.

She can do a Lesnar and retire in the WWE and make serious money.
There's a reason Lesnar didn't come back. WWE offered him a sweet deal, and i'd say Ronda is a bigger draw than Lesnar.

Floyd earned like 20x Chestnar's net worth in one fight. Ronda wouldn't sniff the amount Floyd made in 36 minutes if she had 50 lifetimes to earn money.

I think you overestimate her longevity and star power once she quits fighting.

Possibly.

But, If she retires, having defeated Cyborg in the biggest PPV in history, her longevity will be increased.

who do you bet is going to be laughing if this gets bumped in 15 years? rondas fans or floyds?

my bet is rondas

im actually pretty confident ronda will have more money in 15 years. i wouldnt be surprised if floyds life completely falls apart in the next 10 years. pro athletes going broke is a hot topic and well publicized these days, if it wasnt then i would pretty much guarantee floyds broke in 10 years. even with the awareness i still see him pissing away most or all of his fortune and ronda banking a few $15-20 million years in which she handles wisely

also the context of all of floyds arguments (and his fans) around money is kind of pathetic and ignorant. its like people dont understand the value of money. money doesnt make you happy or a great person. the quality of life and experiences ronda can have vs floyd are almost identical. yeah ronda cant buy a $100 million yacht but if she wants to spend a week or two on one she can. millionaires commit suicide all the time. people just dont get it. yeah $100 million > 50 >$10 million but the difference between having 1k and 500k in the bank is greater than the difference between having $100 million and $10 million in the bank as far as happiness and quality of life goes

floyd comes across as a dickhead yet he thinks he wins at life because of money. not a fan of ronda either btw

Floyd earned like 20x Chestnar's net worth in one fight. Ronda wouldn't sniff the amount Floyd made in 36 minutes if she had 50 lifetimes to earn money.

6.5 million x 50 = 325 million.

That's just the money she made last year. Pretty sure she doesn't need anywhere close to 50 lifetimes to sniff Floyd's Pacman payday. Looks like you failed math worse than Rousey did. For shame.

how? she's going to retire in a few years and she doesn't own her own fight promotion.

also, from what I've heard, she's a terrible actress.

She just recently started acting. She will improve. The greatest actors and actress's where not their best in their first roles, now where they? She is getting coaching for acting.

Who is to say that FMJ will earn more from his promotion and Rowdy will off Hollywood, TV and commercials?

my bet is rondas

Based on what? Absolutely nothing? Rousey has already proven herself as a pretty slow witted individual and Mayweather is relatively frugal and known to be smart with money, especially the acquisition of debt.

Your post reads like some weird girl power fantasy, femdom tumblr post, just wish thinking everywhere. You have never managed money on this scale as such your opinion is worthless here and I speak for everyone when I say that.

theheater said:
also the context of all of floyds arguments (and his fans) around money is kind of pathetic and ignorant. its like people dont understand the value of money. money doesnt make you happy or a great person.

And there it is, folks. Inside the mind of someone who has never (and WILL never) make money on any level. A rare insight indeed.

She can do a Lesnar and retire in the WWE and make serious money.
There's a reason Lesnar didn't come back. WWE offered him a sweet deal, and i'd say Ronda is a bigger draw than Lesnar.

Not really, because she'd be a Diva, and they're like a sideshow in the WWE. Never seen a Diva headline a PPV. Brock's wrestling matches almost always headline.

6.5 million x 50 = 325 million.

That's just the money she made last year. Pretty sure she doesn't need anywhere close to 50 lifetimes to sniff Floyd's Pacman payday. Looks like you failed math worse than Rousey did. For shame.

Shell need like 3 lifetimes, because she's not gonna fight for 50 more years

Ok, let me know if anyone noticed this too.

TS started a thread about Ronda making 6.5 mil. TS did not mention Floyd or even boxing or even compare her Floyd.

Yet the second post immediately goes to Floyd making more money?

i mean, wtf? What makes Ronda haters think of Floyd immediately? lol

This thread has nothing to do with Floyd but the Ronda haters always bring it up for some reason.

The ufc is spinning her as a phenomenon never before seen and that's the total that she gets for it all? That's a drop in the bucket compared to legit stars.

Ok, let me know if anyone noticed this too.

TS started a thread about Ronda making 6.5 mil. TS did not mention Floyd or even boxing or even compare her Floyd.

Yet the second post immediately goes to Floyd making more money?

i mean, wtf? What makes Ronda haters think of Floyd immediately? lol

This thread has nothing to do with Floyd but the Ronda haters always bring it up for some reason.

LMAO @ you asking these questions yet refuse to ask them of Rousey you white knight.

What makes of Rousey think of Floyd immediately in every single one of her interviews? I'll tell you what - extreme jealousy. He earned more in 1 fight than the entire UFC roster will in the next 10 years, look no further than that!

Based on what? Absolutely nothing? Rousey has already proven herself as a pretty slow witted individual and Mayweather is relatively frugal and known to be smart with money, especially the acquisition of debt.

Your post reads like some weird girl power fantasy, femdom tumblr post, just wish thinking everywhere. You have never managed money on this scale as such your opinion is worthless here and I speak for everyone when I say that.

And there it is, folks. Inside the mind of someone who has never (and WILL never) make money on any level. A rare insight indeed.

I doubt they believe half the shit they say to defend Ronda

You probably think evolution and gravity are "opinions" as well so we'll take your commentary with a grain of salt here.

You compare FMJ's future earnings up there with 'gravity' and 'evolution'. That is a TROLL move.

Back