Ronda looking fine!

All these weird nerds on here would bang here, "selected fake reactions of throwup.gif"

looks great ... cant wait to be commentating for you guys in 2017 <cheer>

lol shit i wish Bas would be commentating with rogan .. but then again thats two " big guys " fighting for lines
Bas is HORRIBLE as a commentator! Always trying to get people to call him "El Guapo", or some other fruity nickname...

I would rather fuck a cow than Ronda and this is no joke. If one had to force me I would literally put my penis inside any animal before I have sex with her. It's not that she is ugly, that's obvious. It's the fact that she is nasty as fuck, something about Ronda just bring out the worst things in humanity. It's like a Walmart store after 12AM transformed into a human being. Fat, ugly, annoying, obviously cheating (if you don't think she roided for this fight I have a bunch of planets I can sell you) and just plain disrespectful and her ass looks like it was made from cottage cheese.

Ugh, I gagged a little.

She looks in great condition and that means she will not wilt...

She may not have slick standup, and her shadow boxing makes great shoops...

But she hits fucking hard guys... more than a couple of he quick wins came by following up on some pretty hard strikes.

I say Amanda does NOT use movement like Holly and Ronda is gonna crack her a good one early...

Hell, I hope they crack each other until the canvas is slippery!

KO round 4. Flip a coin

cankles are genetic and can't be changed. Even a 9/10 beauty like Minka Kelly cant fix hers.
minka-kelly-goes-shopping-at-bristol-farms-2-189271.jpg

What a shame. Those legs belong on a fat girl.

One day you might actually get laid and not have to resort to imagining it.

I doubt it though.

Your mom already took my virginity 20 years ago when she was in her prime.

Photoshopped as hell. her slim looking upper body with visible abs does not agree with her thick thighs, fat knees, and candles.

Back