Ronda looking fine!

Looking in great shape:
ronda_1_IJ30zK7.jpg

twitter.jpg

If you posted a response deserving of my time, you would've got it, instead you detailed your Friday night rituals.
But nonetheless you typed a response
3 times at this point.

So it was clearly worth your time but you simply couldnt provide a cogent responce.

HA!
99% of Sherdog will never hit anything close to her.

Nothing reveals the depths of how truly pathetic and vindictive Sherdog can be than a Ronda thread. I've literally seen people say they hope she becomes suicidally depressed if she loses this one.

Sick, subhuman shit in this place.

You two have low standards if you think we'll never hit anything close to that. such obsolete

You two have low standards if you think we'll never hit anything close to that. such obsolete
Most sherdog forum members (>% 55) will not be able to share intimacy with a woman.

Less than 1% will be with a woman with Rondas looks or above.

0% will be with a woman (or man) with her wealth and social status

Ronda 5 days before her fight with Cat and 5 days before her fight with Amanda. She won't even have to cut for this upcoming fight. She's ready.

y0NMxcy.png
Yea she's ready. .............. ready for her ass to be demolished in 48 seconds. Lol dumb white knight.

cankles are genetic and can't be changed. Even a 9/10 beauty like Minka Kelly cant fix hers.

Now I have a serious cankle question.

Can you say a woman has cankles or a cankle issue just based on the diameter of their ankle? I mean is it enough just to have huge ankles?

Or is it the ratio of the calves to the ankle you need to consider? So would Jones have cankles because it's pretty much the same size from the top of his calf to his ankle?

I wasn't sure if it was like a bodybuilder, where even if your ankles were very big, if you managed to build up muscles like Dorian Yates everything would come out in the wash...

Now I have a serious cankle question.

Can you say a woman has cankles or a cankle issue just based on the diameter of their ankle? I mean is it enough just to have huge ankles?

Or is it the ratio of the calves to the ankle you need to consider? So would Jones have cankles because it's pretty much the same size from the top of his calf to his ankle?

I wasn't sure if it was like a bodybuilder, where even if your ankles were very big, if you managed to build up muscles like Dorian Yates everything would come out in the wash...
its based on a scientific formula that calculates the calves:ankles differential. Cankles will be more prominent on thin people, and excessive calf muscularity can hide it- but that only works for men.

here is an extreme example:
2EEB2D3D00000578-0-image-m-9_1449090236416.jpg

Back