Ronda looking fine!

it's hilarious that you all act like she's unattractive to make yourselves feel better. When she's in shape she looks great, and I bet significantly more attractive than most of all your partners have ever been, but you're all so desperate to act like there's a reason to dislike her that you'll literally make shit up, and when you can't think of something to write, just post a vomit gif! Fucking losers.

C'mon guys, she is fighter not model, it's not a big deal with cankles, I never noticed it before. Leave you hate till Friday night.

Ronda is a Bitch but she isn't bad looking. People will say every good pic is shopped. Then you point out the weigh ins and they will say oh well she is thin from the weight cut and has make up on.

Uh that's kind of what girls are going for people, to look good when they are thin and even better with make up. You are really grasping for straws to try to hate on her.

it's hilarious that you all act like she's unattractive to make yourselves feel better. When she's in shape she looks great, and I bet significantly more attractive than most of all your partners have ever been, but you're all so desperate to act like there's a reason to dislike her that you'll literally make shit up, and when you can't think of something to write, just post a vomit gif! Fucking losers.

Don't assume that most of these idiots have a girl or have ever had a girl.

I would rather fuck a cow than Ronda and this is no joke. If one had to force me I would literally put my penis inside any animal before I have sex with her. It's not that she is ugly, that's obvious. It's the fact that she is nasty as fuck, something about Ronda just bring out the worst things in humanity. It's like a Walmart store after 12AM transformed into a human being. Fat, ugly, annoying, obviously cheating (if you don't think she roided for this fight I have a bunch of planets I can sell you) and just plain disrespectful and her ass looks like it was made from cottage cheese.

Ugh, I gagged a little.

Remember when fighter bashing was considered a no no?

1096.gif
classic

HA!
99% of Sherdog will never hit anything close to her.

Yeah fucking right. 1 in 100 people on this site have a partner more attractive than Ronda Rousey.

gtfo. That's just stupid talk.

all cankle talk aside, I don't think Ronda being in shape has ever been at issue. If Ronda is able to get a hold of the champ and throw her, we all know that Nunes might be in trouble. If Nunes can keep the distance and circle out when her back may be up against the cage, she will be able to frustrate Rousey and increase her chances for victory.

today i learned: cankles
seriously what normal guy knows this shit .... motherfucker

she is in shape and ofc not as sexy as when she started mma, but just take a look at her mother: bad genes and so far she did ok

Yeah fucking right. 1 in 100 people on this site have a partner more attractive than Ronda Rousey.

gtfo. That's just stupid talk.

Meh, looking at the replies in every Ronda thread I think it's safe to assume that most of them have never even talked to a girl before.

<33>

She is definitely in shape. I guess I have different tastes to most sherdog guys.

These women are all too muscly for me. I Like skinny girls, who look like they can't fight for shit... maybe did some swimming or ballet... but these legit muscly chucks just don't do it for me.

This is why I watch the straw weight. At least the have PVZ who looks like a women I could get behind :) (pun intended.)

I was raised on a steady diet of baywatch and Disney princesses though so... I could be a little warped haha

Meh, looking at the replies in every Ronda thread I think it's safe to assume that most of them have never even talked to a girl before.

<33>
Also, TV land standards are always higher than real life standards because of fantasy and shooping n stuff.

At least, with most people I know.

Her tears will be that much more delicious since if she loses since she worked so hard to get into shape. What excuse will she have left? No media, best shape of her life.
Do you ask yourself why you would derive so much pleasure from someone else's pain?

I read something, somewhere. It made me believe she wasn't in the testing pool until about 4 months ago. So I don't think she was tested since last November. But don't quote me, as I can't remember the sauce.
Per USADA:

Q1 2 tests
Q2 0 tests
Q3 2 tests
Q4 4 tests

For comparison, Cyborg was tested 11 times in 2016.

<33>

ok, i didn't consider many are just without girl.

touche.

I would rather fuck a cow than Ronda and this is no joke. If one had to force me I would literally put my penis inside any animal before I have sex with her. It's not that she is ugly, that's obvious. It's the fact that she is nasty as fuck, something about Ronda just bring out the worst things in humanity. It's like a Walmart store after 12AM transformed into a human being. Fat, ugly, annoying, obviously cheating (if you don't think she roided for this fight I have a bunch of planets I can sell you) and just plain disrespectful and her ass looks like it was made from cottage cheese.

Ugh, I gagged a little.

What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

You sound like you need serious psychological help and should be kept away from people until a lobotomy is performed

You seem upset. It's obvious you cried a little while you furiously bashed your keyboard writing that.

{<jordan}
I actually read a thread about sherdoggers saying PVZ wasn't pretty the other day. Who are they kidding, you woud fuck these ladies and you would pay!

Back