Ronda looking fine!

search

Who is paying USADA to drug test their fighters?
How convenient was it for Brock Lesnar's positive drug test results to come back after his fight.
How convenient was it for Anderson Silva's positive drug test to come back just a couple of days after his fight?
Yeah you have to be a complete idiot to not believe Dana has some pull with USADA.
why didnt Jones results come back after the fight?

LAL at all the white knights in here with their cosmo mag psychology 101.

Just because you're desperate ugly virgins doesn't mean you need to apply the same standard to every poster on this forum.

The theory you are applying is up there with "if he talks about having a big penis it's probably because it is small" LAL.

It's 2016. Everyone has access to the internet on multiple devices. Your theory might have had weight in the 90's/early 2000's but doesn't any longer.

That being said, as a very handsome man i am qualified to say that i wouldn't let ronda near me if it was 4am in a club, i was obliterated, she was naked and holding the world's greatest kebab while reading my PhD thesis. I am many leagues above her personality and attractiveness wise.

LAL at all the white knights in here with their cosmo mag psychology 101.

Just because you're desperate ugly virgins doesn't mean you need to apply the same standard to every poster on this forum.

The theory you are applying is up there with "if he talks about having a big penis it's probably because it is small" LAL.

It's 2016. Everyone has access to the internet on multiple devices. Your theory might have had weight in the 90's/early 2000's but doesn't any longer.

That being said, as a very handsome man i am qualified to say that i wouldn't let ronda near me if it was 4am in a club, i was obliterated, she was naked and holding the world's greatest kebab while reading my PhD thesis. I am many leagues above her personality and attractiveness wise.
Look out, Rondas 5 knights are polishing their armor as you type!

She's a 10, in the best shape, slim.

Studio_20161229_085944.jpg

So why would he "allow" Jones to test positive a few days before UFC 200?

why didnt Jones results come back after the fight?

Like I said in my original post only "CASH COWS" avoid being tested and results revealed before fight night. Jones has never been a "CASH COW" for the UFC Lesnar, Rousey, Connor, Weidman and Silva are the "CASH COWS" for the UFC.

SO BOYS YOU BETTER
raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.u2.jpg

Like I said in my original post only "CASH COWS" avoid being tested and results revealed before fight night. Jones has never been a "CASH COW" for the UFC Lesnar, Rousey, Connor, Weidman and Silva are the "CASH COWS" for the UFC.

SO BOYS YOU BETTER
raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.u2.jpg
Weidman over Jones?
Nah dawg, Nah. You don't let the main event of the biggest card of the year drop through a few days before, if you have the power to stop it.

Sherdog hates Ronda. Always have.

War RRR!

Fuck that lez

Good to see that everyone on sherdog only dates Adriana Lima's better looking sister.

Well shocking thing seem them live.. nunes looks much more feminine and a lot better in person while Ronda looks worse lol.. I looked and was bigger than Cody and Dominic combined .. wish Cain could've been here though .. free tickets so will be coming to see Kim vs opponent , tj vs linker , Dominic vs Cody unless it's a snoozer from the get go.. if so I'll go grab a beer then come back to see Ronda get ko'd

But you took the time none the less.

You took the time and energy to write nonsense as opposed to something coherent
If you posted a response deserving of my time, you would've got it, instead you detailed your Friday night rituals.

Back