ronda is fighting legit competition

Pretty cool troll account you got going there OP.

royce gracie opponents never heard of an armbar or rear naked choke

most ronda rousey opponents have been training it for over a decade

nice false equivalency

objectively speaking(I know this will be hard for you) does Ronda face, on average, the worst competition of any champion male or female in the UFC?

Pretty cool troll account you got going there OP.

ronda rousey is the biggest ufc star, besides conor mcgregor

are all of her supporters trolls? that's a lot of trolls buying her ppv there

must be hard living in a fantasy world when reality smacks you in the face over and over again

i wish i could find a link, but i read somewhere that the majority of rondas opponents still have day jobs. and train on the side

I dunno...he chose to ignore my question and this just seems like a gimmick like how Fallon has Jones as his gimmick.

objectively speaking(I know this will be hard for you) does Ronda face, on average, the worst competition of any champion male or female in the UFC?

ronda rousey is the biggest ufc star, besides conor mcgregor

are all of her supporters trolls? that's a lot of trolls buying her ppv there

must be hard living in a fantasy world when reality smacks you in the face over and over again

[YT]8j0eqZKTjpk[/YT]

They were all drafted in from the corn nuts factory

WMMA fans, aka 2015 fans are so fucking annoying. Bitch Correia is ELITE!!!

comparatively objectively

no
:icon_lol:

Seriously not trying to insult WMMA fans, but it seems a lot of the WMMA male fans are super fucking weird, straight up creepy. Like that guy with JJ as his avatar.

First off, dubs for calling Bethe a can. Bethe is a strong woman who deserves our appreciation for stepping in there.

Secondly, do people really consider Liz Carmouche a decent defense? Like what the hell is she good at other than being kinda strong for her weight class and having decent wrestling?

bethe was a can by any reasonable definition, like many have posted she has only been training for a couple of years, and did not earn her title shot, very different from other Ronda opponents

like I said even Fedor fought cans, it shouldn't be used to denigrate his career

Seriously not trying to insult WMMA fans, but it seems a lot of the WMMA male fans are super fucking weird, straight up creepy. Like that guy with JJ as his avatar.

I know what you mean, they probably attract the same kind of fans as female bodybuilders.

She's fighting the greatest GOATs of all time.

bethe was a can by any reasonable definition, like many have posted she has only been training for a couple of years, and did not earn her title shot, very different from other Ronda opponents

like I said even Fedor fought cans, it shouldn't be used to denigrate his career

Sara McMann "earned" her title shot by beating a girl that went 0-2 in the UFC and is now competing at 115 pounds?

Sara McMann "earned" her title shot by beating a girl that went 0-2 in the UFC and is now competing at 115 pounds?

she earned her shot by being a wrestling olympian

would dream give overeem a title shot if he didn't win k1?

Last edited:
Back