ronda is fighting legit competition

royce gracie opponents never heard of an armbar or rear naked choke

most ronda rousey opponents have been training it for over a decade

nice false equivalency

over half of her opponents haven't even had their mma debuts, much over 5 years ago.

Seriously not trying to insult WMMA fans, but it seems a lot of the WMMA male fans are super fucking weird, straight up creepy. Like that guy with JJ as his avatar.

so who is buying all these Ronda PPV?

that must be like a mystery to you

I am sure it's some sort of a conspiracy against them real men who are not creeps, right

Whatever makes you sleep at night ts.

She has undoubtedly faced the best that her division has to offer. She's just on another level.

You can't not give her credit. Nobody else in WMMA has steamrolled their competition the way Ronda has other than Cyborg.

Furthermore, it doesn't really matter how strong her competition is. They'll always be considered cans as long as Ronda keeps plowing through them the way she has been.

Last edited:
would pride give overeem a title shot if he didn't win k1?

giphy.gif

Seriously not trying to insult WMMA fans, but it seems a lot of the WMMA male fans are super fucking weird, straight up creepy. Like that guy with JJ as his avatar.

Its deeper than that with this plat troll, this one is a special kind of weirdo: hes a brony

[YT]ATBuvElZZig[/YT]

In 20 years, not a single one of Ronda opponents will be remembered.

There is somebody out there that could change that though.

so who is buying all these Ronda PPV?

that must be like a mystery to you

I am sure it's some sort of a conspiracy against them real men who are not creeps, right

When did I mention about PPVS? did I ever deny her star power? no I did not. You have reading comprehension skills and get your feelings hurt pretty easily and all for a person that doesn't even know you exist. I simply stated a lot of WMMA male fans are fucking weirdos, WMMA definetly has talent, but I don't look at them like goddesses because of their gender. Stop getting so butt-hurt when someone doesn't agree with your opinion man.

Sir Loin is the biggest ass kissing, white knighting, male feminist on sherdog

not sure if 1/10 troll attempt or 10/10 troll attempt. Seems like it's clearly trolling yet so many people falling for it.

royce gracie opponents never heard of an armbar or rear naked choke

most ronda rousey opponents have been training it for over a decade

nice false equivalency

Royce Gracie opponents

Matt Hughes

Sakuraba

Ken Shamrock

Dan Severn

Ronda Rousey opponents??

When did I mention about PPVS? did I ever deny her star power? no I did not. You have reading comprehension skills and get your feelings hurt pretty easily and all for a person that doesn't even know you exist. I simply stated a lot of WMMA male fans are fucking weirdos, WMMA definetly has talent, but I don't look at them like goddesses because of their gender. Stop getting so butt-hurt when someone doesn't agree with your opinion man.

so you post all this garbage and then talk about feelings hurt

classic projection lol

so you post all this garbage and then talk about feelings hurt

classic projection lol

Kool. Keep masturbating to Ronda and telling us how great she is, seems like you have nothing betting to do in your life.

Royce Gracie opponents

Matt Hughes

Sakuraba

Ken Shamrock

Dan Severn

Ronda Rousey opponents??

Let's not forget the most of Ronda's opponents haven't even been training for half a decade even though #1RondaFan stated they have been training over a decade. She is claiming these women are top competition and doesn't even know their resume's.

lol legit competition,

Is possible for you to talk about wmma and not throw "woman haters" accusations, even in advance, to everyone who disagrees, at this point I think you are projecting.

would pride give overeem a title shot if he didn't win k1?

But you debate with novice MMA fans, right?

This guy is worse, he's one of those my little pony creepers.

He is really creepy.

Sir Loin is the biggest ass kissing, white knighting, male feminist on sherdog

And nothing else needs to be said.

If you take Ronda out of the equation you have a very competitive division with Tate, Zingano, Holms, McMann, Nunes.. etc...

Did you see the fight with Tate vs Zingano?!! That was a great fight with a great finish, great entertainment. Or how about when McMann broke Meishas orbital bone? Or Nunes planting McMann on her back with an overhand right followed by a sub.

People would be applauding theses girls more if Ronda wasn't as good as she is

Ronda is just a once in a generation talent. Look at Michael Jordan, dude won 6 NBA Championships with his Bulls Teams having records of 72-10 and 69-13. Does that mean the Charles Barkley's, Reggie Millers, Patrick Ewings, Karl Malones, Clyde Drexlers of the world sucked?!

No it means Jordan was just a level above everyone just like Ronda is a level above her competition.

In all honesty, whoever created sir loins account is an incredibly bored mod or a UG member. The AV choices so far have been brilliant as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back