News Ronda defending Simone Biles for stepping away from Olympics with mental health issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think people care as much about what she did as much as the media wants you to think.

they take it and blow it up. They use twitter as a gauge to how the country feels and people believe it.

She has earned her gold but I dont see much evidence this time around that she came to win gold or put in the work since the last Olympics. She dropped out so fast and quit on the team you have to wonder why she decided to come in the first place. The bad thing is the girls that worked just as hard that would have loved to have gotten an opportunity like the one Biles willingly passed up.
She also earned her spot on the team which means she qualified higher then those girls you mention
Different days are different days its why we have rematches in fighting
She just lost on the day of competition I dont think anything about what happened was willingly she made a hard decision because she knew backlash would follow to not only keep her self healthy mental and physical but to acknowledge her performance might hurt the team.

Lol wut?
Shifting the blame away from the rapist to the parents of the kids, as if they had any idea this sick fuck would rape them?

Ridiculous statement mate
Some of the parents knew it was happening and did nothing about it.

But she managed to win when that was happening. She doesn’t place as high as she normally would and now Shen uses the mental health issue.

Considering what she experienced and you clearly didn't, it really isn't for you to judge.

The training to become a top gymnast is absolutely insane. Those calling Biles weak and so on are idiots. Mental health is no joke, and it doesn't make you weak to pull out.

Speechless? Probably for the first time in your life besides when you got your boyfriends dick in your mouth.
Is your life that empty that your reduced to making troll accounts on MMA forums and excusing child sexual abuse? The world would be better off with you taken out of it.

And I don’t give a fuck what you think either. Truth be told her parents and a bunch of the parents of the kids in that program are the reason their kids were molested. Pushed them into it for the “glory” and money.
Oh wow

seriously hope you get help. That’s some fucked up shit to say

She has earned her gold but I dont see much evidence this time around that she came to win gold or put in the work since the last Olympics. She dropped out so fast and quit on the team you have to wonder why she decided to come in the first place. The bad thing is the girls that worked just as hard that would have loved to have gotten an opportunity like the one Biles willingly passed up.

They did have replacements, so the next best person did get to compete.

Is your life that empty that your reduced to making troll accounts on MMA forums and excusing child sexual abuse? The world would be better off with you taken out of it.
You gonna do it yourself? Then you’re all talk. I never made an excuse for child abuse at all. Keep twisting words ya gaslighting prick.

I agree with ronda, all these fat ass middle aged dudes who would have a heart attack walking up a flight of stars taking shots at a 4x Olympic gold medalist doesn’t sit right with me.

Go back to bed grandpa, your generation would throw a fit when a black person would drink at the same water fountain as you.

Go back to bed grandpa.

I wasn’t aware that we had a psychologist on the forum. Stop acting like you know this person and their mindset. Do yourself a favour and stop talking.

Nothing like good old fashioned misogyny.
Thank you for proving my point, please don’t reproduce you sad excuse of a person.

Speechless, you really are a piece of shit.

solid meltdown from this guy, whoever he is.

I believe the real reason she quit is because she could see the writing on the wall and that wasn't a gold medal. Step up, do your best and if you don't get a gold, f-it, at least you tried and were there for your team. Quitters never come out ahead. I raced MX for 35 plus years. When I was about 15 I pulled in after crashing 3 times on the first lap. After I came in my Dad asked me if I was hurt and where. I said I wasn't hurt but had no chance to win after the crashes. He said to get my ass back out there and finish the race. He didn't care if I got lapped twice as long as I was trying. Thanks Dad, good lesson.

You gonna do it yourself? Then you’re all talk. I never made an excuse for child abuse at all. Keep twisting words ya gaslighting prick.
I’m not twisting your words I’m just using what you’ve given us in your posts. I know this is probably some edge lord 15 year old but I just want you to know that you are a waste of space.

They did have replacements, so the next best person did get to compete.
Exactly. So no one missed out on an opportunity. She's already aged out of this sport in all honesty, but she came back despite being a literal millionaire to see if she still got it. SOMETHING happened and she bowed out for that person to compete. I really don't think that's any hit on her mental toughess.

Ronda should stop worrying about Simone and get back to policing her photos on wikifeet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back