News Ronda defending Simone Biles for stepping away from Olympics with mental health issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, and having money like that, a lot of them don't appreciate how hard it is to make that type of money, not that fighting is easy, but a lot of talent comes into that

I always think of Rumble who was tired of MMA and thought he was gonna go make a bunch of money selling Weed or something, a few years later he comes back because he is broke. Making money in the real world is fucking hard.
That's why Johnson came back?!?? I thought he was just bored terrorizing random people in gyms and his girlfriend and decided beating up men would keep him out of prison.

Ronda is a quitter herself, so I’m sure she understands completely.

Imagine bailing on your country and teammates because you weren’t allowed to take your Ritalin, which you never should’ve been on anyway.

Soldiers storming the beaches of Normandy used to be the epitome of bravery. Now it’s entitled wahmen of color who quit because they can’t get their Ritalin fix.

And you still want me to believe women can and should serve in the military alongside men? Give me a fucking break.

Lebron James is a fucking billionaire who thinks he's oppressed and will always be oppressed

Man you are incredibly disconnected . But LeBron takes up social issues identifying that despite his success, there are inequalities in America for people who share his skin pigment. his success doesn't negate that.

I wonder if specific people who dont comprehend that are too obtuse or racists for it to compute

Fucking hypocrites.

iu

d00b8224c9e49cf282e6f4da8d0f457d8ffef96a9837ce6a350e3779e641606b_1.jpg

iu

iu

iu

These fat ass middle aged men wake up every day and go to a job they hate. This snowflake Biles has an opportunity handed to her on a silver platter and shes sitting out because of "mental health". Soft generation
Yeah only pussies have mental health issues. Everyone with low IQ knows that obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back