News Ronda defending Simone Biles for stepping away from Olympics with mental health issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simone had the genitalia to face the crowd and was open with the media about her struggles. Unlike a certain DNB who had her head in a pillow before going radio silent for months.
ronda-rousey-pillow-face.jpg

What opportunity was "handed" to a Olympic Athlete?

She has earned her gold but I dont see much evidence this time around that she came to win gold or put in the work since the last Olympics. She dropped out so fast and quit on the team you have to wonder why she decided to come in the first place. The bad thing is the girls that worked just as hard that would have loved to have gotten an opportunity like the one Biles willingly passed up.

I'm seething how dare she quiiiit

Congratulations on not quitting your job at Wendy's. Did your boss rape you? Because for many of these gymnasts, theirs did.

It wasn't the boss it was the team doctor. They also weren't raped. They were touched in places they shouldn't have been.

"Let he with a gold medal cast the first stone."--Black Paladin Chronicles

I agree with ronda, all these fat ass middle aged dudes who would have a heart attack walking up a flight of stars taking shots at a 4x Olympic gold medalist doesn’t sit right with me.

I think there criticism are valid. Its not even that she quit on herself. Its that she quit on her teammates who helped her get to that level. Quitting on the biggest world stage that other competitors so desperately want to be in your place. To just quit like that is disrespectful to them too in a way.

At first the claims made it seem like a serious injury but once people found out it was because she couldnt handle pressure. The reaction she is getting is to be expected

Mental illness is nothing to joke about. Anyone who jokes about it doesn’t know what they’re talking about.

with that said, the only negative thing I have to say about the situation is why did Simone wait until she was on the mat to call it quits?

The woman is 1,000,000 X the athlete I am...even factoring in how hard she was struggling NONE of the GOATS would’ve quit on the mat-field or floor.

I have a tough time wrapping my head around that.

Gotta agree with the other person, you flippantly blowing that off really makes you come off as a huge piece of shit.
And I don’t give a fuck what you think either. Truth be told her parents and a bunch of the parents of the kids in that program are the reason their kids were molested. Pushed them into it for the “glory” and money.

And I don’t give a fuck what you think either. Truth be told her parents and a bunch of the parents of the kids in that program are the reason their kids were molested. Pushed them into it for the “glory” and money.
Speechless, you really are a piece of shit.

Thank you for proving my point, please don’t reproduce you sad excuse of a person.
No worries. I’m not stupid enough to bring kids into this insane world full of snowflakes and retards likes yourself.

And that's the fault of any of the kids how?

You're still a massive piece of shit mind you. Just curious to how that fucked up brain of yours works.

Because you are dumb.
You don't need to be an olympic champion to express an opinion over a performance. it's not like they are trying to tell her how she should train.

What the hell are you talking about? Seriously man, you need to wake up.

You clearly have no knowledge of what is going on with these gymnasts. Try reading a news story once in a while. In the meantime, stop chirping away here because your opinion is meaningless.

Lol wut?
Shifting the blame away from the rapist to the parents of the kids, as if they had any idea this sick fuck would rape them?

Ridiculous statement mate

And that's the fault of any of the kids how?

You're still a massive piece of shit mind you. Just curious to how that fucked up brain of yours works.
Learn how to read. I didn’t blame the kids you stupid fuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back