News Ronda defending Simone Biles for stepping away from Olympics with mental health issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with ronda, all these fat ass middle aged dudes who would have a heart attack walking up a flight of stars taking shots at a 4x Olympic gold medalist doesn’t sit right with me.

it's mostly boomers who's hardest thing in life was getting bullied once in high school that don't understand how other people have mental health issues. Or because they grew up with so little education they unironically think you can deal with anxiety and depression by "just dealing with it"

The US is just coming off of a gymnastics scandal of titanic proportions when it comes to how these girls were treated between nassar sexually abusing them and coaches like karolyi beating their bodies up so bad they were retiring at ages like 18/19 because they can no longer compete.

Ronda is right here. Give the GOAT of gymnastics a break, especially if you're not an athlete yourself.

I agree with ronda, all these fat ass middle aged dudes who would have a heart attack walking up a flight of stars taking shots at a 4x Olympic gold medalist doesn’t sit right with me.

These fat ass middle aged men wake up every day and go to a job they hate. This snowflake Biles has an opportunity handed to her on a silver platter and shes sitting out because of "mental health". Soft generation

The US is just coming off of a gymnastics scandal of titanic proportions when it comes to how these girls were treated between nassar sexually abusing them and coaches karolyi beating their bodies up so bad they were retiring at ages like 18/19 because they can no longer compete.

Ronda is right here. Give the GOAT of gymnastics a break, especially if you're not an athlete yourself.
This is all that needs to be said. 10/10

These fat ass middle aged men wake up every day and go to a job they hate. This snowflake Biles has an opportunity handed to her on a silver platter and shes sitting out because of "mental health". Soft generation
Go back to bed grandpa, your generation would throw a fit when a black person would drink at the same water fountain as you.

it's mostly boomers who's hardest thing in life was getting bullied once in high school that don't understand how other people have mental health issues. Or because they grew up with so little education they unironically think you can deal with anxiety and depression by "just dealing with it"
Dude it’s just sports. Pressure is waking up not knowing where your next meal is gonna come from. Pressure is having kids and not knowing how to feed them. Pressure is it’s the 30th and rent is due tmrw and you don’t have the money. Chicks making millions of dollars to play sports is not pressure. In sports you win or lose. Ppl are afraid to fail and lose because they’ve been coddled their whole life. Go out there and you lose so fucking what? You gave it your all and that’s all you can ask of yourself. You can’t win every time but the way you react when you lose is when your true character is shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back