News Ronda defending Simone Biles for stepping away from Olympics with mental health issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with ronda, all these fat ass middle aged dudes who would have a heart attack walking up a flight of stars taking shots at a 4x Olympic gold medalist doesn’t sit right with me.

Because you are dumb.
You don't need to be an olympic champion to express an opinion over a performance. it's not like they are trying to tell her how she should train.

Did your boss rape you? Because for many of these gymnasts, theirs did.

What the hell are you talking about? Seriously man, you need to wake up.

Because you are dumb.
You don't need to be an olympic champion to express an opinion over a performance. it's not like they are trying to tell her how she should train.

Nassar was sexually abusing olympic gymnasts for decades. It was literally proven in court.

These fat ass middle aged men wake up every day and go to a job they hate. This snowflake Biles has an opportunity handed to her on a silver platter and shes sitting out because of "mental health". Soft generation
What if I told you those same fat fucks would retire and get even fatter if they could afford to do so?

upload_2021-7-28_11-10-17.png

Because you are dumb.

A lot of the US gymnasts were sexually abused by their coaches as teens.

"I just got too hard". ..."Of course it's hard. If it was easy, everyone would be doing it"

Congratulations on not quitting your job at Wendy's. Did your boss rape you? Because for many of these gymnasts, theirs did.
But she managed to win when that was happening. She doesn’t place as high as she normally would and now Shen uses the mental health issue.

lol yeah, that was definitely a terrible take. Whatever people think of this move, it takes a ridiculous amount of work and dedication to be Olympic level in anything.
That's what I'm saying. This girl started when she was 6, and has been competing at the elite level since 14. No time for a childhood at all. I think she's earned a break, but people who are saying she quit when "the going got tough" or didn't earn it are insane to me. She's already a 4x gold medalist. She's been there at it's "toughest" for years now.

A lot of the US gymnasts were sexually abused by their coaches as teens.
He’s knows that he read the post he just doesn’t give a shit like most of them taking shots at her. Don’t waste your energy trying to reason and explain things to these ignorant morons.

it's mostly boomers who's hardest thing in life was getting bullied once in high school that don't understand how other people have mental health issues. Or because they grew up with so little education they unironically think you can deal with anxiety and depression by "just dealing with it"

Or maybe you are just a big giant wuss. You think anxiety is some new thing? You think pressure is some new thing?

That's what I'm saying. This girl started when she was 6, and has been competing at the elite level since 14. No time for a childhood at all. I think she's earned a break, but people who are saying she quit when "the going got tough" or didn't earn it are insane to me. She's already a 4x gold medalist. She's been there at it's "toughest" for years now.
she very obviously has proved her mental strength.

But she managed to win when that was happening. She doesn’t place as high as she normally would and now Shen uses the mental health issue.
Gotta agree with the other person, you flippantly blowing that off really makes you come off as a huge piece of shit.

Not only that but shes got tons of wear and tear which attributes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back