News Romero Vs Adesanya for the UFC middleweight title confirmed for March at UFC 248 in Las Vegas

Who wins ?

• Total voters
Romero cuts too many pounds but his wrestling is world-class. But its kinda hard to take Izzy down.

good fight, by the time Izzy is done nobody can argue he didn't beat the best MW has to offer

Yoel Romero is the man with the most title shots in the history of the sport. 4 title shots in his last 5 fights :)
He should retire after this one.

I'm not mad. Romero's last fight could've gone either way and I also think he beat Whittaker the second time.

I for one won’t be doubting Izzy ever again. With this signed I would like to see Jared get booked against Till seeing as Bobby is sidelined

Would have been a dream matchup for Romero 3 years ago. Now I feel like the Costa and Whittaker fights will have taken a toll on him.

I could be wrong. I keep expecting the guy to turn old over night. He did look good vs. Costa.

Always mentioning me when it concerns Romero. I have really triggered you over the years. I don't know why you'd want Yoel to get a TS coming off consecutive losses. Be sure to @ me again when you feel you have won something, I love putting you in your place :)

Izzy will have no trouble making the reads. After Romero tires, a TKO in the championship rounds isn't out of the question. I really hope this one goes through.

When was the last time Yoel actually used his wrestling though, he doesn't have the cardio for it.
Because hes like 44..

Not shit hes an old man. Best believe he can land a takedown if he needs do.

Mos def one of the more interesting match ups, and if Romero loses we can move on.

Always mentioning me when it concerns Romero. I have really triggered you over the years. I don't know why you'd want Yoel to get a TS coming off consecutive losses. Be sure to @ me again when you feel you have won something, I love putting you in your place :)

lol thanks for writing me another novel. Rent free in your head budday

Back