News Romero Vs Adesanya for the UFC middleweight title confirmed for March at UFC 248 in Las Vegas

Who wins ?

• Total voters
Israel by KO.

BelatedDistinctGreyhounddog-size_restricted.gif

Izzy is gonna have a big big 2020.

"i luhh you boi" - Dennis Siver

Fucking lame

Dude is 1-3 in his last 4

He couldn't wait one more month for Paulo to recover? Sounds a little scared to me

so yoel gets title shot for losing legit? i cant wait for izzy to finally put the nail on the coffin when he ko's him in the 1st.

Good. Yoel arguably won the second fight against robert and he had a close fight against costa. (I think he gave that to costa, he had costa hurt against the fence and backed off). Yoel deserves it.

Romero has a good chin. BUt will his chin hold up against ISrael accuracy.

Fucking lame

Dude is 1-3 in his last 4

He couldn't wait one more month for Paulo to recover? Sounds a little scared to me
I agree

But scared might not be the word. Perhaps strategic.

Totally fine with it. UFC cashing in on really the last chance to make big money on Romero. In today’s “money = title fight” market, it makes sense for the UFC

had Yoel got trashed in any of his losses I’d complain but all three were so fucking close.

War Yoel.

Last edited:
Izzy is going to knock the tongue out of Roidmero's mouth.

People complaining about Yoels losses but all of them were close and could have easily went the other way. Let the old man get one more chance before he has to retire.

I luhh juu, see you schoon boii

Izzy does well against strikers, not as well against wrestlers.

Not saying yoel wins, but yoel is a monster and styles make fights

Romerooooo!!!!!! Bout to fuck this youngin up.

giphy.gif

You wonder if even Yoel is thinking "Can't I get an easy fight once in awhile?"

Back