News Romero Vs Adesanya for the UFC middleweight title confirmed for March at UFC 248 in Las Vegas

Who wins ?

• Total voters
You wonder if even Yoel is thinking "Can't I get an easy fight once in awhile?"
i highly doubt it. romero is not like that. dude has been competing at the top level from a very young age in wrestling and even in mma he only had like 4 fights in the small leagues before coming to the ufc and facing ranked fighters at his 7th pro fight and 3rd ufc fight.

Romero is good, but has only 1 win since 2016. Not really interested in seeing him miss weight for another title fight.

Israel Adesanya is something special. I like Romero almost as much as the queerdoggers, but his "hot-bod" isn't going to save him. He's going to be overwhelmed and finished by a superior fighter.

Izzy will kill Jones, but first, that cheating ninja turtle Romero

Israel by KO.

BelatedDistinctGreyhounddog-size_restricted.gif

Moose would fuck both of them

Hopefully it is a war but I see Izzy finishing Yoel here. Too good a striker.

Less than a year ago we were looking forward to Whitaker vs Gastelum.
<6>

Fortunes change fast in this sport.

Finally a champ who fights all in line to prove hes the best and leave no questions unanswered unlike cowards who hold the division hostage and not fight the best just so they can get title defenses against retired guys from lower weight classes. If Israel wins and its easy then he'll be ready for Costa just in time.

Yoel can beat Israel. But, he'll fuck it up by wasting the first couple of rounds. As a result Israel will wear him down and probably get a TKO at some point. That's my prediction.

Only way he comes to actually press the action and win is if Israel starts talking major trash and being disrespectful in a big way. If he is inspired, Yoel KO's Israel inside of 2 rounds. But, it's highly unlikely.

Israel is dope, but he's still green. Nobody can convince me otherwise. They are making him fight legends that should have retired 5 years ago for a reason.

Great fight. I love it.

Might as well get what we can out of Romero before he retires. I think he's still the best MW right now and the only guys who have beat him have done so in controversial decisions.

Fucking lame

Dude is 1-3 in his last 4

He couldn't wait one more month for Paulo to recover? Sounds a little scared to me
Booking a venue far outweighs booking the fighters. UFC would have lost a shitload of money paying insurance excess on an event they booked out and never made because one fighter wouldn't be healthy in time. Hence why Romero is back in.

Still an interesting fight. Let's not forget he nearly beat Costa. Izzy is fighting a stylistic nightmare regardless of which one stepped up. The Romero fight isn't exactly a letdown.

Romerooooo!!!!!! Bout to fuck this youngin up.

giphy.gif
Romero is weird as fuck... This picture he looks like he got possessed or something.
{<jordan}

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR ROMERO!! WRESTLEFUCK THIS NOBODY!!

Good fight but Romero doesn't deserve it. Costa must be F*(&!$g pissed!

The way Israel tries to dodge punches might get him in trouble with Romero

Totally fine with it. UFC cashing in on really the last chance to make big money on Romero. In today’s “money = title fight” market, it makes sense for the UFC

Yeah. Makes a lot of sense because this will be a draw and maybe the last big one for Romero. Then they can make the Costa and Cannonier fights afterwards. More money earned that way.

<mma4>

I think as long as Izzy doesn't get caught early he should win this. Romero is a monster but I think Izzy's striking is too technical for him and unlike Costa Izzy isn't going to just stand and bang with him. If the fight goes the distance Izzy should take this on points.

Back