News Romero Vs Adesanya for the UFC middleweight title confirmed for March at UFC 248 in Las Vegas

Who wins ?

• Total voters
damn, was really hoping for costa

FOOK YES

giphy.gif

I think Romero has about 1-2 chances to take Izzy down in the first round. If he does that, he might pound him out like he did to Machida. But, as the fight goes on, Romero will expend energy and accumulate damage and probably lose.

Jarl

Izzy does well against strikers, not as well against wrestlers.

Not saying yoel wins, but yoel is a monster and styles make fights
Yoel doesnt wrestle, reason being his gas tank sucks

Lol @ 2-3 in with 2 losses in a row right now in his last 5 fights getting a title shot, UFC is hot garbage.

What don't you cry about ?

<36>
I’ll be seeing your tears when that tomato can you have as an AV gets his head kicked off or choked out on Saturday.

Can’t stand either guy, hoping for the double ko.

Yoel is a cheater, but what exactly do you not like about an exciting, undefeated, articulate fighter like Isreal?

Before you use the "hes arrogant" card, I've seen you support Conor McGregor in your past posts...

Romero gonna break both izzy hands with his head for the tko.

Yoel will finally be champion. Everyone knows he won the costa fight anyway. Ricky Martin fan boys on suicide watch

Izzy is an active fighter. Yoel was the available option and he can make a name from him. Although Yoel isn't worthy of a title shot we all know what he's capable of and he can win. It's a high risk and reward for both Izzy and UFC. Yoel is a known name who can bolster Israel's name or it could blow up in their faces if he loses.

Big mistake by Adesanya, to call out Romero so desperately, he will lose this fight, Romero will knock him out
Lucky for Romero he get called out.

Yoel is a cheater, but what exactly do you not like about an exciting, undefeated, articulate fighter like Isreal?

Before you use the "hes arrogant" card, I've seen you support Conor McGregor in your past posts...
Support Conor? I think you should look through my post history. The only support I have ever shown that clown is that has won a few fights. I’m probably his biggest basher. Some of his fights have been exciting others have been awful, especially him and a shopworn Anderson. I just don’t like his interviews and I could live with any male fighter preforming a pre arranged dance routine surrounded by other male dancers. He just isn’t my cup of tea really. I don’t really find him arrogant, more so annoying.

What a complete joke of a title fight. Romero has lost his last two fights. It's absolute nonsense, the matchmaking sometimes stinks in the UFC.

Fucking lame

Dude is 1-3 in his last 4

He couldn't wait one more month for Paulo to recover? Sounds a little scared to me
U serious?
A fight with Yoel is always fucking with danger. Izzy could duck Yoel with ease, he's staying active and taking a tough challenge instead. And you're complaining! Fuck man.

Fuck that's gonna be a fight.

Romero won his last 2 fights in my eyes so I really don't have a problem with it per say. It just sets a weird precedent, especially with the perspective of Cejudo-Aldo happening. Even tho I think this one was more of Adesanya's choice.

Back