Rogan: "You're a true, once in a life time human being"

Rogan has just lost his mind. He spoke like a shit eating sycophant Saturday night in that interview.

False. Rogan is wrong. Her boxing looked terrible.

tumblr_nsgsm8Wywr1u2ragso3_250.gif

Looks like a high school street fight. The most dominant athlete in the world gentlemen

looks like a Cain Velasquez fight. swarm punches, clinch, put opponent against the fence, swarm punches, clinch...until opponent goes down.

youd be surprised, ive seen tons of people on here talking like dana and joe about her

yea at least half of sherdog is susceptible to the UFC's high-school level marketing.

False. Rogan is wrong. Her boxing looked terrible.

tumblr_nsgsm8Wywr1u2ragso3_250.gif

Looks like a high school street fight. The most dominant athlete in the world gentlemen

I agree that her boxing isn't technical, but she beat the brakes off Correria at her own game. Her hook to the body and up top is great though.

She needs to do a catch weight with Cyborg. There's no other competitive fight for her.

"At her own game"

Lets not pretend Correira was some feared striker.

Rogan has just lost his mind. He spoke like a shit eating sycophant Saturday night in that interview.

These comments are almost as amusing as the threads of butt hurt Fedor huggers fuming that the biggest star in mma is a female. Those are high comedy.

These comments are almost as amusing as the threads of butt hurt Fedor huggers fuming that the biggest star in mma is a female. Those are high comedy.

MMA has largely been watered down and neutered over the past 3 years, so I doubt the true Fedor huggers even care.

Cooliox wrote: "If u watched Tuf Rousey VS Tate there's no way you can possibly ever consider Ronda a good human being..."

This is the bell that can't be unrung, for me. She was a pouty, emotionally immature person. No class, no respect.

She's still unique, in context, and that I can't deny.

She is what she is.

Dude.

I agree with Rogan. She IS the greatest human being.

Why go on a rant?

Greatest fighter in the world
Can beat the mens HW champ
Total class

rouseymiddlefinger.png

maxresdefault.jpg

007_miesha_tate_and_ronda_rousey.0.jpg

ron99.gif

this is the greatest human being alive, ladies and gents.

Joe hates religion & God but calls a female athlete an insanely one in a lifetime human being.
LMAO.

You guys are missing the point. It's not her boxing or Judo or even her domination that makes her so special. Sure it plays a big part, the fact of the matter is she ushered in WMMA from the smaller shows to the big show. She basically is the reason why WMMA is in the UFC. If you look at her and all you see is "horrible boxing" then you are blinded by your disdain and hate. The fact of the matter is without Ronda, WMMA would still be a side show. She is paving the way for the future of women in this sport. Fuck off if you don't like it.

you must watch a lot of WNBA games I presume.

WMMA is trash. It always will be. The least they could do is move thiis to the prelims or have their own cards. I'd be fine if the UFC did a 1x a month womens card. I just don't want to be forced to sit through it during a UFC ppv

Rogan tells Ronda that she's the greatest human being of the modern era @ UFC 190.

I was wondering if there are any adept photo framers on the forums? I was wanting to get a photo of Ronda and Rogan hugging with the above quote embossed at the bottom in platinum.

It has to be big so I can hang it up in the main foyer of the orphanage where I volunteer.

Happy to pay whatever. Thanks.

giphy.gif

"Dustin Hazelett is the greatest Jiu-Jitsu guy in the division" says it all. He's knowledgeable but in fact he doesn't know anything.

What Rogan said was an understatement; Ronda is clearly much greater than that! Thats why she is a true female "

Brogan has gone too far.

From the Underground:

bPNn08B.png

Holy shit, I thought this was a joke/photoshop for over exaggerating all this shit about Ronda.

But I actually went to his Twitter.com/JoeRogan and it's fucking real.

It's FUCKING REAL GUYS!!! He almost cried? :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Back