Rogan: "You're a true, once in a life time human being"

She's a good fighter. Not too long ago everyone thought she was a shitty person after TUF.

Those are not mutually exclusive things. Lots of good fighters are shitty people.

It's true there isn't going to be another Ronda Rousey like superstar in the near future people like her are once in a life time.
Just like Michael Jordan or Tiger Woods.

It's true there isn't going to be another Ronda Rousey like superstar in the near future people like her are once in a life time.

Originally this was the most cringeworthy thing I'd seen before

i am actually neutral on ronda. not sure how that is even possible. but i was embarrassed for rogan calling the fight and the post fight interview. it was downright painful. this girl is great and has done a lot. but she has a long, long way to make it to mythical status. dominating a bunch of girls you should be dominating doesnt accomplish that. she has 12 friggin fights!

Jordan or Wood are versing actual competition. I could argue there are nobodies in male mma that have gone on better runs. Heck even current fighters have had better runs.

Maia was undefeated for his first 11 fights. He finished the majority by sub. He was versing competition far superior to anything Ronda has faced [And by far superior I'm understating the fact]. That achievement alone is better than anything Ronda has done in MMA.

Jeremy horn when on a 22 fight win streak finishing every one of the I'm the first round. That is a far far more impressive feet. Even the worst can in that run is better than Correa or McMann.

Jordan or Wood are versing actual competition. I could argue there are nobodies in male mma that have gone on better runs. Heck even current fighters have had better runs.

Maia was undefeated for his first 11 fights. He finished the majority by sub. He was versing competition far superior to anything Ronda has faced [And by far superior I'm understating the fact]. That achievement alone is better than anything Ronda has done in MMA.

Jeremy horn when on a 22 fight win streak finishing every one of the I'm the first round. That is a far far more impressive feet. Even the worst can in that run is better than Correa or McMann.

Fuck auto correct. Fuck dubs [For saying Gadehla looked similar to Alves].

here we go again.. just another Ronda thread and insecure haters gathering inside..

I liked the fight.. Ronda delivered again, more than ever before.. Get a grip, kids..

This was her least impressive win in context.

Bethe got her title shot by crushing 3 people with a collective record of 1-9. That's mind boggling.

You guys are missing the point. It's not her boxing or Judo or even her domination that makes her so special. Sure it plays a big part, the fact of the matter is she ushered in WMMA from the smaller shows to the big show. She basically is the reason why WMMA is in the UFC. If you look at her and all you see is "horrible boxing" then you are blinded by your disdain and hate. The fact of the matter is without Ronda, WMMA would still be a side show. She is paving the way for the future of women in this sport. Fuck off if you don't like it.

That's not a good thing!
No real fan of the sport wants to see fights put on with inferior "athletes" with way less skill just to please the gender equality crusaders.
WMMA is a faux!

Rogan tells Ronda that she's the greatest human being of the modern era @ UFC 190.

I was wondering if there are any adept photo framers on the forums? I was wanting to get a photo of Ronda and Rogan hugging with the above quote embossed at the bottom in platinum.

It has to be big so I can hang it up in the main foyer of the orphanage where I volunteer.

Happy to pay whatever. Thanks.

and still will not get laid..

He's still the best commentator around but Rogan has become a caricature of himself.

here we go again.. just another Ronda thread and insecure haters gathering inside..

I liked the fight.. Ronda delivered again, more than ever before.. Get a grip, kids..

Sure. Let's ignore that Rousey is facing joke competition, son.

Back